I am MAD

Marco:

I stood there… stunned, all I could say was “why?”

“Because it’s a mission that would end in death, he is trapped inside no man’s land, meaning it’s not controlled by us or by the enemy. For all we know there might be Hordes of monsters there just waiting for us” says Grace.

“That’s not the reason” I say to her quietly, I am trying to keep my anger under control but I can’t believe this bitch.

“I said that’s not the reason…. Tell me the truth!”

She looks at me, also like she pities me. “He is a Demi-God, we are Bloodlings. It doesn’t really matter what happens to him, the SEBS won’t go and rescue a stuck up half God half prick like him even if he was the last Demi-God on the planet….”

She keeps talking but I just block her out. I couldn’t believe this girl, I couldn’t believe these people. This was my friend and she is telling me he isn’t good enough to save, she waves a hand in front of my face.

“Marco besides the fact that you have a Demi-God as a friend you could be an excellent SEB squad member. You’re….”

My body temperature has sky rocketed, I’m sweating so much. I’m so angry I couldn’t take this anymore 

“SHUT UP!” I scream.

She is totally surprised and actually stopped talking.

“I wouldn’t join this stupid squad even if my life depended upon it!”

She looks a little hurt but I don’t care I’m not done yet.

“The way you all talk, the way you act. You all are so full of yourselves and you think that you have the right to call my friend stuck up? Tell me what gives you the right… and don’t tell me it’s because he is a Demi-God and the whole, Bloodlings and Demi-Gods can’t get along bullshit because I do it just fine.”

“Then I won’t tell you then. If you don’t want to hear that reason then I won’t tell you. But think of the opportunity you are passing up, most Bloodlings would die just to be in this squad. You could have all the knowledge that we have. You could have been here to help deafened the camp. You could know..”

“what was that?” Did I just hear what I thought I heard?

“O nothing much except that we knew that the camp was going to be attacked one day before it happened.”

That was it….. that was the last thing I wanted to hear. I look at the map and memorize the location; a large forest dead smack in the middle of no man’s land, the forest is called Earths Paradise. I’m going there.

“Move out of my way” I say quietly

“What do you mean? You aren’t going to leave are you?”

“I said move out of my way” this time at normal talking level.

She walks towards the door and stands between me and it.

“Marco you need to calm down, there is no need to rush anywhere”

“JUST MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!” I finally scream at her. But she doesn’t move

 “Marco you can’t do anything about your friends, just relax and calm down…”

I draw out my scythe. “Just move, move out of my way and don’t ever talk to me again. I don’t want to see you or hear your voice again, just move….please just move”

Her hurt expression changes into a smile of deviance. “What if I don’t move Marco, you gonna cut me with your scythe, try it Marco. I’m not as weak as the others.”