Chapter Three

"Kawaii desu!" I coo, looking at the kitten.

"Mew!"

"Hiya little girl! Awe, you're just the cutest thing ever!" I giggle.

"Meeeeew!" she rubs her silky head against my eager palm.

"Ichi-chan?"

"Hi Nar-kun!" I giggle as the black ball of fur somehow crawls onto my head.

"You shouldn't be out here, ya know. There's people looking for you, believe it!"

"Wow... You must be worried, your bad speech patterns are coming out again."

"The dragon sage is looking for you, Ichi-chan! He wants your Mind's Eye and your Thirteen Strike," Naruto frowns.

"Kabuto? Naruto, he honestly doesn't scare me. I could win any battle with him without even touching him," I pull the kitten into my arms and pat Naruto's head.

"Deidara figured out something to use against the Sharingan, Kabuto did the same for Mind's Eye."

"How he'd do that? I only used it on him once when I was still a chunin!"

"He likes to experiment on people... Especially ones who have been up against you in a fight," Naruto frowns.

"Kabuto still can't best me."

"What if he invents a counter jutsu that's worse than Mind's Eye on the human body?"

"NARUTO! We're supposed to be on our honeymoon!" Hinata runs up to us, her expression is a simple pout.

"I'm sorry, Hina-chan. I was just catching up with Ichi-chan," he put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple.

"Go, have fun. Do married people things together... in a dark, sound proofed room..." I giggle and shoo at them.

"Hinata is scared of the dark," he chuckles.

"Even if she-"

"ICHI! Please don't!" Hinata grabs her nose.

"You have two seconds to leave before I say all kinds of dirty things," I purr.

The kitten in my arms seems to agree with me, purring as well.

"NANI! BYE!" Hinata blushes, grabs her sla- husband, and darts off towards an inn.

"Meow!" my cheek is licked.

"I'm sorry! Was I ignoring you? Ichi-Ichi apologises!" I giggle.

"And I thought you hated me," his voice purrs, though it's nothing like ours.

"You were correct," I groan.

"Oh really? So why'd you use my nickname for you?"

"Sasuke, it's a cute nickname! That's why! It has nothing to do with you! Naoki called me Ichi-Ichi, too."

"Only after I did," he chuckles, stepping out of the shadows.

"Baka ka, leave me alone!" I turn away and walk.

"You can reminisce with Dobe, but not me?"

"Nar-kun isn't my rival," I reply, picking up the pace.

"Mew!" my kitten complains.

"It's alright, Hime, I promise. We just need that dimwit to stop stalking us," I scratch between her ears.

"Princess? That's original!"

"I FORGET HOW TO SAY 'NYGHT' IN ENGLISH!" I snap, whirling around to face him.

Ichi... You're an idiot!

My chest meets his, his chin colliding with my forehead, as Hime meows in annoyance. I don't look down at my new feline friend, I'm trapped in Sasuke's gaze. Staring at his onyx eyes, I suddenly feel dizzy. It can't possibly be his Sharingan, his eyes aren't red. My thought process goes fritzy as he cups my cheek gently with his calloused hands and brings our noses together.

"You're quite a woman," he whispers.

"So are you," I gulp.

"I'm not a woman!"

"No? So, you're just a sissy then?"

Wrong choice of words...

"I'll show you how much of a man I am!" Sasuke scoffs.

"The pants stay on, Uchiha!"

"Not what I meant," he chuckles, his mouth pressing against my collar.

"Then wha-"

His mouth cuts me off, silencing my idiotic attempts to defuse the situation. The little crush I once had becomes blaring lay obvious when my lips part for him, inviting in his tongue.

Stop him!

He's your rival!

Oh shut up, Ichiki! This feels extremely nice.