Special

[Jae x Shy Reader]

It was the day, (Y/n) had forgotten to study and had little to no time to do so. The only problem was, she didn't have any study guides to speed study with. So she found the class grades and found the top of the class. Though there was a problem in its self. The top of the class was Jae, who she just happened to have a crush on. And she had considered talking to him but she would become too shy around him. More shy then how she normally is.

After class had ended (Y/n) decided the best time for her to ask him to help her, had been then. She had normally become timid and quiet when being shy so she was afraid he might not understand what she had to ask. She quickly approached him, while he had been getting ready to leave.

"Um, Jae, I hope you don't mind me asking but I need help studying. So would you please study with me?" she asked quickly speaking softly but just loud enough for him to hear her. She had her gaze on his desk which he had been sitting behind. She looked up to see he was softly smiling and he nodded to her. Which she assumed meant yes.

"Can we start tomorrow? Maybe during class, assuming that the teacher won't be here," her expression lit up when she saw him nodded yes again. "Thank you so much, uh, I'll see you tomorrow then." A light pink dusted her cheeks and she hoped he didn't notice how nervous she got in front of him.

As she grabbed her stuff and began going to leave the school when she was stopped. A couple of the girls that normally stopped her stood in front of her. One with mascara in one hand, holding a small mirror and the other with her phone in her hand. Like mentioned earlier, another problem she faced, she is shy. So shy shes been interpreted at weak, though she does have an inferiority complex when it came to girls who she saw as physically beautiful.

(Y/n) stopped, staring at her bullies. They glared down on her withering form. The main girl that bullied her had stepped out her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face as her gaze met (Y/n)'s timid form.

"So," the girls shrill voice started. "We just watched the best little pig performance ever. Didn't we?" the girls behind her all agreed.

"Now, stay away from Jae! Do you seriously think he'd give you a chance?!" she grabbed a hand full of (Y/n)'s beautiful (h/c) hair and yanked it. Pulling the shy girl closer to her face, she reeked of cigarette smoke.

"He is too good for a little pussy like you!" she raised her other hand to hit the defenseless girl. When (Y/n) had braced for the sharp pain it never came, instead she felt the pull of her hair release.

"U-uh Jae! Its not what it looks like! She started it!" (Y/n) looked up to see that Jae had a grip on the girls wrist. (Y/n) blushed lightly as she stepped back and fixed her hair. Jae let go of the bullies wrist and pulled (Y/n) into a hug. Almost to say he's sorry, when she stiffened a bit he pulled away blushing. The bitch scoffed, and glared at (Y/n).

"Whatever, I guess we'll talk later (Y/n)," (B/n) (Bully name) said turning on her heel and walking away from them with the rest of her little group of bitches.

"I apologize for causing problems," she bowed. As she began walking away but Jae stopped her by grabbing her shoulder. He waved his free hand dismissively. He smiled again, pulling her to him. He hugged her, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He took a deep breath, placing his face in her hair. She smelled good, like roses. He didn't want to let her go, he felt guilty for being a cause of the bullying. He knew that she didn't deserve it but those girls thought of themselves as superior to the shy girl. (Y/n) had stiffened again, like before but she relaxed against him putting her head against his chest and wrapping her arms around him. 

"You didn't need to stop them, its not like they can do any worse then what they've already done. But thank you," she murmured into his chest. He pet her hair, running his fingers through a small area that had knotted up from being pulled. He slowly pulled away from her gently grasping her hand. He pulled her with him until they reached the classroom. He went to the seat he normally sits in and pulled out a piece of paper. (Y/n) sat beside him in the paired desk. She watched him intently, a small blush on her cheeks. Jae placed a blank piece of paper beside the homework for that night. He pulled out a pencil as well, he began to write on the blank piece of paper.

You asked if I'd help you study, so lets start with tonight's homework.

(Y/n) nodded her head and got her homework out as well. They started to work on it together, it was going well. (Y/n) understood what she needed to do when it came to the questions and problems but she came to a point to where she got confused with one problem.

"Uh, Jae I'm kinda confused on this question..." she muttered softly pointing to the equation she was having problems with. Jae looked at it and began writing on the extra piece. He took the problem and basically wrote out the explanation of how to solve it. His hand writing is very fine, beautiful even. (Y/n) blushed and thanked him as she read over the process she continued the homework. They finished up quickly and went their separate ways.

(Y/n) slowly walked thinking about all of what had happened that day. She talked to her crush, he studied with her, and saved her from her bullies. He's as kind as she imagined, a smile blossomed on her face. Her cheeks a light tint of pink. When she looked up from the concrete beneath her feet she saw that she was barely past the school. She picks up her pace to get home faster. She had to pass some tall buildings on her way there, most of which were multistorey bars and/or businesses.

"Hey, (Y/n), slow the fuck down I told you we needed to fucking talk earlier!" a familiar bitches voice came from behind (Y/n). She walked faster, slowly making her way to a full sprint. She sprint until she couldn't, she made it to the small corner store little Daniel worked at. She stood in front of him bent forward onto the counter huffing and panting.

"Uh, (Y/n) are you okay?" Daniel asked sweat dropping and patting her shoulder.

"Yeah," she huffed again.

"Was it (B/n) again?" she nodded. "Did she chase you here?"

"Her and her crew." (Y/n) caught her breath and stood up straight. She shook her head hanging it low. She sighed before looking at Daniel again.

"So what's going on? Your out later than usual, and with (B/n) chasing you." Daniel asked worry laced his voice.

"I was studying with Jae and she decided that I wasn't good enough. Like normal, well it's to be expected." she sighed again.

"It seems Jae was worried about you." Daniel said. (Y/n) tilted her head confused.

"How did you come to that conclusion?" she asked. Daniel pointed behind her. She turned to see a heavy breathing Jae. He frowned, sweat dripped down his face. He caught his breathe and hugged (Y/n) to him. He frantically pulled away and started checking her for injuries. He sighed, relieved, when he didn't find any new cuts or bruises.

(Y/n) smiled and blushed as Jae looked down on her. He smiled and pulled her into another hug, but he just held her this time. He didn't think it'd be safe to let go of her again. In all reality Jae liked (Y/n) just as much as she did him. They pulled apart and started to leave the store.

"Are you sure you want to walk me home?" (Y/n) asked. Jae nodded his head.

"But I don't want to be an inconvenience to you." she said hanging her head low. They walked in silence for a few moments. They started coming closer to where (Y/n) lives. Jae sighed loudly looking down onto (Y/n) his hair started falling out of his face. He lightly brushed his hand against hers. Small parts of his face became visible. (Y/n) glanced at him and gasped. She stopped in her tracks and so had Jae. He had completely taken her hand into his. Jae's eyes had become completely visible and his gaze was soft.

"Your eyes..." she couldn't help but stare. He had beautiful dark eyes. Jae smiled and pulled (Y/n) closer to him. He leaned down, and brushed his lips against her ear. She turned bright red. She tensed when she heard him chuckle deeply.

"Your so cute." Jae said, his voice like an angels. (Y/n) was pretty sure that she looked like a tomato at that point. "Why are you so careful of everything? Your so smart, and beautiful, yet you act inferior to everyone. Just accept yourself already. You make me worry," he wrapped his arms around her and rest his head on her shoulder. She immediately hugged him back. Her heart was beating so fast it was as if she had just ran a 5k marathon in that moment. Jae's heart wasn't beating any slower and he could feel her heart beat. He was pleased with how she reacted.

~~The End~~

^Requested^

[A/n]: Hope you are pleased with it KilljoySuicudeSinner. Procrastination. That's why this came out so late.