Psycho

[Zack x Psycho Reader]

"Would...would you like to go...on a date with me?" Zack asked a blush on his cheeks. He was standing over (Y/n), who had been watching him intently.

"Yeah, of course. Where do you want to go?" she smiled sweetly at him. She had a small blush on her cheeks as she ran her fingers through the ends of her hair.

"Uh maybe we could go to a restaurant..." he said rubbing the back of his neck. His smile and blush couldn't grow more. She said yes.

"Okay, how about I give you my number and you can text me the details." she said rest her cheek on her hand tilting her head to the side.

Cute.

"Uh yeah, okay," he gave her his phone so she put in her number.

Later that night she had gotten a text from him saying he would pick her up at 7. She started getting ready. She wore a dress that went about two inches above her knees. She shaved her legs and wore high heels. The dress was (f/c) with (s/f/c) (second favorite color) lace accents. It was Victorian styled with ruffles at the collar, sleeves, and bottom. She wore her hair in a lazy bun with light make up. She liked Zack just as much as he liked her and she didn't want to disappoint. She had a small hand bag with her keys, money, her phone, and a pocket knife, never know when you'll need it.

She texted him her address and he found her small house. He knocked on the door, running his fingers through his gelled hair.

"Hello?" she answered the door by opening it and peeking out. When the door opened and revealed (Y/n), Zack began blushing.

She's so hot!

"H-hey (Y/n). Are you ready?" he asked a nervous smile on his face.

"Oh, yes, let's go." she smiled at him, making him blush more. She closed the door behind her, locking it. She gently grabbed his hand as they started walking to the restaurant. He intertwined their fingers holding her hand. Though she had been wearing high heels she had still been a few inches shorter than him so he enjoyed glancing down at her when she wasn't paying attention. Her eyes glittered under the street lamps. She looked like an angel to him. Though he hadn't noticed she watched him the whole time, she didn't look directly at him though. She didn't want to come off as creepy. It was their first date after all, nothing would ruin it. Nothing.

"We're here." he said smiling as he held the door open for her. She smiled up at him as she walked in. He followed closely behind her, glaring at guys she caught the eye of. They were seated at a booth. They sat across from each other. She liked looking at him, he was attractive to her. Nothing could change what she thought of him. She didn't plan on letting anything get in the way either. Though in all reality he was nice to her because he had a massive crush on her.

"How has your night been?" Zack asked.

"Its been nice, that is as of now." she replied rubbing one of her feet gently against his shin. He started blushing more, if that's even possible. He started to fidget a bit, tapping his feet and clenching his fists.

"Well that's good," he muttered. The waiter came around to their table.

"Good evening, madam, sir," he eyed (Y/n) then glared at Zack. "May I start you off with drinks?" he asked pulling a notepad out of his apron.