19 [M]

Thank you for 500 followers!

---

Irene didn't expect things so escalate so quickly. Feeling Seulgi press her lips onto hers satisfied her burning covet. Those incomparable butterflies taking over her stomach as heat immediately spread throughout her body. She was expecting for Seulgi to pull back to make it short but she didn't, instead she felt Seulgi beg for more and Irene did the same, the kiss growing with a mutt mixture of passion, lust and heat. 

Within moments, Irene felt herself desperately crawl onto Seulgi's lap, straddling her with legs on either side, kisses turning sloppy that gained tongues. The brunette cupped the raven's face, looking down as Seulgi's arm securely wrapped around Irene's waist, lips travelling to the milky skin.

"S-Seulgi.." Irene gasped, feeling the younger one's lips attack her sweet spot behind her ear without caution.

Irene pressed her chest even closer to Seulgi's, making the two fall over onto the bed. The bunny hovered over the bear, assaulting her lips like there's no tomorrow. The softest lips on hers made her legs feel unstable once more, a cue for Seulgi to flip them over. Seulgi lips reconnected to Irene's neck, surely creating hickeys which were supported by Irene's moans and pants. The beauty's hands lifted up to Seulgi's chest and down her abdomen where the black fabric of her shirt barricaded Irene's touch.

Seulgi hotly breathed against Irene's bruised neck, feeling the small hands glide her shirt out of her pants which loosely fell and under her shirt while her own caressed Irene's stomach that was now exposed.

"Irene.." Seulgi breathed.

The said girl was quite shocked when she ran her hands over Seulgi's rock hard abdomen,

"Jeez Seulgi, you didn't tell me you had abs." Irene respired through an exhale,

"You didn't tell me you had such a cute tummy."

Irene could only blush for a moment before her head fell back in ecstasy when those soft lips lowered themselves through the valley of her breasts and to her complimented area. Seulgi rubbed small circles on the creamy skin that she wanted more and more of. They couldn't get enough.

The visual was losing it. Seulgi was so close to a certain area, Irene had to retrieve her hands from Seulgi's stomach to grip the velvet sheets underneath her causing her knuckles to grow a snowy white.

"Seulgi- Fu-Fu.." Irene couldn't choke out the words as Seulgi's long fingers ran up and down the girl's exposed legs and down to her thighs where she continued her rubs, lips still praising Irene's tummy.

Irene's back was arching off the bed, panting and pleading for Seulgi to just touch her, more and more. God, just touch her already, however Seulgi settled on a tease by bringing her red lips back to Irene's puffy ones, hands running up the sides of her body and down to her legs where she gripped them.

"Irene," Seulgi panted, her own mind driving to cloud nine.

How could Irene's touch be incredibly intoxicating? How could it drive her to her high so quickly? Was it possible to love someone only after a week? Love. That was the keyword for Seulgi. Did she love Irene? Hearing Irene moan her name was alluring her so greatly up to the point where she did the same with her name.

Irene desperately pulled her hands at Seulgi's collar as the bear worked again at her neck, groaning out sweat that coated both of their bodies from the hot atmosphere.

Seulgi saw Irene's struggle with her shirt and with her stated trust, helped remove the fabric that allowed her body to breath the air.

Feeling that Irene had stopped, Seulgi pulled back in fright to find Irene's soft and loveable eyes searching her body. The raven suddenly felt shy under her stare.