4

The simple gesture of Irene turning around with her back towards Seulgi could make the girl's heart b-b-b-beat so fast. Her fine back displayed by a loose white t shirt and a black bra that was clearly visible made Seulgi take a hard swallow. The smirking little bunny had purposely made the stand in front of the full length mirror so she could see Seulgi's every move but the taller girl hid behind her,  nervousness radiating.

"Don't be shy. Just take it off."

Easy for her to say. 

With eyes clenched shut, Seulgi's trembling hands grazed Irene's sides as she aimlessly searched for the shirt which she thankfully found. With a tug upwards, she felt the shirt easily peel off as Irene decided to speed up the process with her help.

Eyes still closed, she threw the girl's shirt on her shoulder and awaited to unopened her eyes but Irene steadily pushed her,

"Good. Now my pants."

'She's kidding, right?' Seulgi thought,

"Seulgi?"

The bear adverted her attention back to Irene,

"U-Uh- Okay."

Seulgi cracked her eyes open just so she could locate the girl's waistband and once she did, her eyes returned to their closed position. Why was she so nervous?

The raven haired waitress cracked her eyes open just so she could locate the girl's waistband and once she did, her eyes returned to their closed position. Why was she so nervous?

"You could go a little faster," Irene chuckled as she suddenly grabbed Seulgi's hands and placed them in a better position on her hips, the poor girl behind her about to pass out from the blush.

With a light nod, Seugli hurriedly yanked the girl's pants down without her vision and sighed in content when she realized, at least she thought,

"Now for my undergarments,"

On that statement, Seulgi herself could feel the tension rise about a hundred levels as if it already wasn't at it's climax,

The bear's remaining innocence lessened on a last thread as Seulgi finally opened her eyes and let her mouth lightly fall agape. It may sound unusual, but in front of her was possibly the most beautiful back she had even seen. The milky skin shining in the dim light above made Seulgi's heart race faster if that was even physically possible.

The swore on her life that her mind was out of control when she felt herself put a finger on Irene's shoulder blade,

The rabbit jumped at the contact and whipped around to face Seulgi who forced herself to look at the ceiling,

"You can't control yourself?" Irene bit her lip as she stared at Seulgi's neck before a smile arose, 

"Looks like we have something in common."

Seulgi didn't know how she hadn't fainted yet. Irene's small hands made their way one again to the bear's collar where she carefully pulled the little bowtie to undo itself,

"W-What are you doing?" Seulgi breathed out a shake with a nervous swallow, eyes still glued to the top of the room as she knew Irene's exposed chest would be on display in front of her.

"Nothing. Take off my bra." Irene vaguely said and turned around to face the mirror once more, concentrating back at their appearance together. Irene smiled at how the two looked like an actual couple. While Seulgi was still dazed how the girl was so demanding and confident.

With a deep exhale and the clenching of her eyes, Seulgi took her hands and with a few twists and tugs, she unclasped Irene's undergarment. She stumbled back into the sink and placed the girl's bra on the counter, her vision blocked off by her closed eyes.