15 [M]

Seulgi recommending us a song about lesbian sex then having to ask Wendy about the lyrics. I'd call Seulgi an innocent bear but I can't after this chapter. Oops.

---

This was what they felt like. Like that. Irene felt like she was about to explode. She had kissed so many people in her life but none even dared to compare with Seulgi's or Seulgi as a whole. The cliché feelings of fireworks and butterflies that movies and books explained finally had meaning to the bunny. But they weren't fireworks or butterflies. They were much more bigger and powerful. They didn't compare either to the feelings she had. The feeling of Seulgi's soft plump lips on hers. The warmth tingling heat all over her body. The smile that played in her mind. It drove her to ecstasy. Irene wanted more but she didn't want to force anything upon the fragile girl. For now, she took the indescribable feelings and enjoyed them while they lasted.

The beauty eventually forced herself to peel back as it seemed Seulgi wasn't planning on moving. The girl in front of her had her eyes gently open to reveal the brimming wetness once more.

"Seulgi..." Irene whispered in immedaite worry, "I-I'm sorry. I should've asked. I didn't mean to."

The bunny looked up at the bear who was crying once more, light tears rolling down her cheeks,

"I-Irene.." Seulgi paused, 

"Don't l-leave me."

Those words hit her as if the world collapsed.

"Seulgi."

"P-Please."

"Don't you dare say that." The caring cabbage brought Seulgi into a tight embrace, heads falling on each other's shoulders,

"Don't you dare. I'll never leave you. I'll help you through this, okay?" Irene brought the weeping girl's face back into her caressing hands. Soft rubs on Seulgi's cheeks to calm her down.

"I just need you to tell me, Seulgi." Irene breathed, studying the former assistant's dark and weak eyes,

"Is it Sehun?"

The name forced another crack into the already broken girl. Gasping for air as more sobs came out. Hand covering her mouth as she lightly nodded.

Hearing Seulgi so destroyed, Irene was prepared for murder. Ready to literally fucking kill the evil man. Seulgi seeing the sprout of anger, she pleaded Irene not to do anything.

"I-Irene. You can't t-tell anyone. You have to act like y-you don't know. I-If you see him in t-the corridors, d-don't do anything."

Irene sighed, "I know. I know. Let's forget about him for now, okay?"

Seulgi nodded in aline to a sniffle.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

***

The two made it to Irene's room without disturbance and the owner triple checked the locked hinge and knob on the door. No need for uninvited guests to barge in.

She brought over the sniffling Seulgi to the familiar washroom and began a hot bath with soap that would transform into bubbles within a few minutes.

"Are you okay to undress yourself?" Irene questioned as she stood up to her full height.

Seulgi nodded, "Thank y-you."