You're Mine; Chapter 5

Chapter 5

   I woke up with a smile on my lips for the first time in a long time. I looked down to my arms and remembered why.

   Chleo sleep silently in my arms with a small cute smile on his lips. Gosh Chleo really is beautiful. His hair was a beautiful light brown color; perfectly straight. His cute little chubby cheeks; smooth and creamy. And his lips were a light pink color that were begging to be kissed.

   I touched a strand of his hair and enjoyed the softness of it causing Chleo to stirred a little, and move closer to me causing my heart to do a little thump. It made me happy that maybe just maybe he wanted me even if it was unconsciously. I really wish that he was mine completely, so that I could do beautiful things to him.

   Hmmm? Now that I think about it, Chleo really eats a lot. I'm pretty sure that when he wakes up he'll be hungry. What should I make for him? Or maybe he wants to take a shower first? Would he want to leave? I looked outside the window and saw that it was still raining hard. A smile creped into my face as I saw the rain pouring down. This is perfect, I grinned.

   I felt Chleo stir in my arms mumbling sleepily. I looked down to see bright blue eyes staring up at me.

     “Good morning." I smiled.

     “Hello," he whispered, "Um, why am I in your arms?" He questioned.

     “Um well last night it seemed like you where having a nightmare so I just kind of comfort you I guess.” I responded more like a question than an answer. Well I feel stupid I grunted in my head.

     “Oh sorry.” He whispered.

     “No need to be sorry. I was more than welcomed to be your savior and cuddle you in my arms.” I gave him my charming smile. “So you hungry?” I asked. Chleo blankly stared at me for a while then finally responded. “Yea,” he cutely said.

   Once I removed my arms around Chleo my wolf tried to fight back wanting to wrap its self around him once again.

   Calm down! ‘No! I want to hold him!’ Well you can't he will think that it's weird. ‘I don't care.’ Well I do! If he thinks its weird then he will leave and we wont even be able to see him anymore. Do you want that?! Huh?!

   No response came. Exactly that's what I thought. I yelled to my wolf.

   I get up and turn back to Chleo who was still laying down, looking like he didn't want to get up any time soon.

     “So do you want me to bring you food or want me to carry you down stairs?” I question.

   He took a minute to decide. “Can't I just walk down with my own feet?”

     “Um…” I thought. “No you can't.” I smiled.

     “Then I'll take option number two.” He giggled playing with his figures.

     “As you wish.” I bowed. I went over and picked him up, his arms going around my neck and his legs going around my waist. Got this position really turned me on. Maybe if I just moved my hips forward. No no no! Stop Xavier! Calm your hormonal self down! Okay I can do this. I encourage myself, but sadly my evil side still encouraged me to get naughty.

   I head downstairs and sat him down on a stool next to the island.

    “So what might you want to eat today?” I ask.

     “Um some chocolate chip pancakes please.” He sweetly responded. I smile and turn my back to him, gathering all the materials I needed.