You're Mine; Chapter 4

Chapter 4

 After we left the diner we decided to go watch a movie.

     “So what movie do you want to see?” I asked as I keep my eyes on the road.

     “I don’t know.” He said in confusion. “What movies are showing?”

     “Well last time I checked transformers was out.”

     “What is that about?” He questioned.

     “It’s pretty much an action movie, but has some funny and other stuff in it.” I said.

     “Sounds cool.” He said excitedly.

   When we got to the movies we got out the car and headed to the entrance. I turned to Chleo and laughed at his expression. His beautiful blue eyes were wide as they could be and his mouth was slightly open.

     “I’m guessing that you’ve never been to the movies?” I asked standing there looking at him. He slowly shakes his head no.

     “Come on lets go inside!!” He yelled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the entrance.

     “You’re really cute when you get excited.” I laughed. When I turned to look at him he has a serious expression on his face. “What wrong?” I said worried that I got him mad or sad. “Nothing it’s just that I’m “me” around you. It’s weird, but not a bad weird, its nice weird.” Chleo said looking puzzled for a minute then smiling at me. I chuckled and continued walking.

     “Come on we have to go in.” I said.

   I got to say Transformers was a pretty good movie. It had a lot of action and it even had some funny scenes. I wonder if they kiss in this movie. I think they do. I mean they have to kiss; the main guy and girl almost die so they have to have some kind of mushy ending. Right? I focused on the movie and waited till they kissed.

   Once Sam and Carly started kissing I turned to Chleo gently grabbed his face with my hands. I pressed my lips to his. Once my lips connected to his an explosion of pure ecstasy flowed thorough me, every inch of my body was on fire. My wolf was howling in wholesome pleasure; happy to finally have a taste him. The feel of his lips was wonderful. They were so soft, smooth, addicting. I pulled away and slowly opened my eyes with a light smile on my face.

   I looked at Chleo and chuckled. His eyes were wide, lips slightly open, and an expression of total surprise.

     “Are you okay?” I slowly asked.

   I watched as Chleo slowly lifted his hand to his lips and traced them with his fingertips. He nodded his head and looked at me. “That was my first kiss.” He whispered. I couldn’t keep the smile forming on my face.

     “Good.” I said in satisfaction.

     “Why did you kiss me?” He asked confused.

     “Well…” I said trying to find an excuse on why I kissed him. “Whenever somebody in a movie kisses you kiss the person that you came with.” I said. Yea that’s pretty good excuse. He took a moment to take in the information.

     “So if a come with somebody to the movies and they kiss in the movie to I kiss them to?” As soon as does words left his lips I grabbed his small body and pulled him to my lap.

     “NO! You can only do it with me only me.” I growled part of my wolf coming out. We silently stared at each other. Everybody had left by this time, so it was only me and Chleo.