You're Mine; Chapter 3

Chapter 3

   I stood there watching the breath taking creature in front me. He was sitting there, watching the river flow smoothly. His face at peace and smooth, as the rivers pebbles in the depths of the rivers bottom. He was wonderful.

   I jumped and snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Chleo looking at me.

     "Are you okay? You kind of went blank there." He said giggling.

   God I wanted to kiss him so bad; to put does sweet lips against mine and ugh! Jesus. I took a deep breath and relaxed. Calm down Xavier you can do this. We just have to wait for him to fall deeply in love with us. I know but all I ever want to do is make precious love to him and claim him as mine for the rest of his life.

     “Hello anybody there?” I shook my head and grabbed the waving hand in front of me and held on to it.

   We stood their standing. It was quiet and peaceful. You could hear the river flow, the animals, and our quiet breathing. Then the quietness went away when we heard a growl that came directly from Chleo’s stomach. I released a huge burst of laugher as I saw Chleo’s face go bright red.

     “Come on I think is time to feed somebody.” I laughed. I held on to his hand tighter and lead him back to the house. I opened the door for him and went in.

     “So what do you want to eat?” As asked Chleo

     “It doesn’t matter.”

     “Chleo anything that has to do why you matters.” I said as I tapped his nose. He blushed and shook his head making his hair hide that beautiful face.

     “How about we go out to eat?” I saw his face brighten up and he nodded his head and headed towards the door.

   We got in my car and started driving.

     “Umm where are we going?” Chleo asked.

     “How about we go to a diner?” I looked at him and he nodded his head and smiled brightly.

     “You look quite excited. Why?” I asked. He looked to his hands and started to play with them.

     “I’ve never been to a dinner or restaurant so I’m excited.” He said as kept playing with his hands.

     “Well then I feel special for taking you out for the very first time.” I said as a smile grew on my face.

   We reached a small cute looking dinner and walked in. We sat in a booth and waited for our waiter.

     “Hello welcome to Bessie’s Diner my name is Ethan and I will be your waiter for today. What will you like to order?” The waiter introduced himself.

   I looked at Chleo and gave the signal to the waiter to take Chleo’s order first. We both looked at Chleo who looked like he was having a very hard time to choose what he was going to eat for dinner.

     “Ummm I will like the Old Fashion Hamburger with fries please.” Chleo said very cutely if I may say.

     “And what will you like to drink?”

     “Dr. Pepper.”

     “Okay. What will you like?” He asked facing me.

     “Um actually I’m not ready to order can you come back please.”