You're Mine; Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 I watched as Chleo eat his pancakes. As he took the last bite he licked his lips in anticipation. He opened his mouth big and wide and slipped that piece into his entrance. He chewed and danced happily.

     “The pancakes were really good you’re a great cook. I wish I could cook like this.”

    “Well maybe if you marry me you won’t have to learn how to cook. I will cook for every time you want me to.”

   I saw as Chleo’s cheeks flushed a bright red. He looked down at his hands, playing with them. I smiled to myself.

     “How about we go for a walk?” He looked up at me and smiled. I could feel my heart swell for his beautiful smile.

     “Let’s go!” He jumped out of bed and grabbed my arm and ran to the entrance. He opened the door and stopped.

     “Oh my god. It’s nothing but trees.”

     “You diren’t realize that when we got here.” I chuckled.

     “I wasn’t really paying attention to the surroundings.” He said looking down. Once again I smiled to myself. I feel very pleased.

     “Come on, let’s walk to the river.” He nodded his head and followed slightly behind me.

     “So how old are you?”

     “I’m fifteen. What about you?”

     “I am seventeen. Kind of old huh?”

     “Not really one more year and you are free to do what you want except drink, but why will spend your time drinking and getting a hangover right?”

     “Sometimes drinking helps the heart.”

     “How?”

     “Let’s say you break my heart which I hope you never do because I’m quite fragile when it comes to love. But anyway the power of alcohol helps me forget about the painful memories of you and how much I love you. Does few hours of nothingness is wonderful to the broken heart and worth the hangover.” Chelo looked at me with thoughtfulness.

     “Okay Xavier one, Chelo zero.” We looked at each other and smiled. My heavens, even his personality is great.

     “Do you go to school?” I asked

     “Yea I don’t really like it much.”

     “Why?”

     “What teenager likes high school?”

     “Okay Xavier one, Chelo one. We have a tie.” He flashed a smile and continued with the questions.

     “What about you? Do you like school?”

     “Well I don’t really go to school. The school I go to is kind of unique. Some days you go to school and the other you have home schooling.”

     “Oh that’s … weird. What kind of books do you read if any?”

     “I don’t really read books except for books that I have to read. You?”

     “I love reading books and going to the library.” He exitedly.

     “Library?”

     “Yup it’s like my sanctuary. Am kind of a nerd.” He whispered.

     “So how about this I cook and you’re the brains.”

     “What’s in it for you huh?”

     “I get to gaze at you whenever I want and provide you  with one of the major things we need to survive.” He looked at me and bit his lower lip.

     “No need to look at me am nothing special or beautiful about me trust me.” Chleo said in a monotone voice 

     “That’s what you think.” I said compassionately as he started to bit his lip again. He roamed his eyes away from me looking at the landscape.

     “Come, we are almost to the river.”

   As we walked to towards the river I listen in to my surroundings. No matter how hard I try I can’t help but always be on the lookout for any dangers. I remember this one time that Justine and I were walking around our packs territory and I sensed an invasion. The air had a hint of wet dogs; enemies had cross the line and they were close. Since Justine was beta of course other packs will try to harm him, but because Justine was beta his skills should been able to pick up this change in the air. I was confused as to why this but then a werewolf came leaping for us. It turned out to be a massive brawl, but we ended up winning five against two.

   I was drawn out of my thoughts as I heard the flow of the river with my canine ears. Of course Chelo could not hear this yet. God I can’t wait to show him the river; it’s so beautiful and calming to listen to.

   I put my hands on Chleo’s eyes and he jumped.

     “Don’t worry it’s just me. You can’t see the river till I let you got it.” I whispered to his ear deviously. As soon as we were in front of the water I took my hands away from his eyes.

     “You may open your eyes now.” I watched as he slowly opened his eyes and his expression changed to wonder. He did I full turn to look at the scenery then looked at me with a huge smile that lit up his crystal blue eyes.

     “This is amazing! How do you know about this place?” My dear Chelo almost yelled. I smiled and took his hand ans started walking fowards.

     “My family lives around here and I always came here when I was little. Not that many people know about this place, so you can’t tell anybody. This is our place now. Got it?” I said as I turned to face him. He nodded and smiled.

     “Wait so does your family live in that house with you?” he asked.

     “No my parents sold that house to me. It took sometime to get the money, but I did it.” I said with triumph.   

     “Cool!” Chleo said excitedly. God his face is so cute; please my Gods help me keep control myself around this boy that drive me insane. Ditto.

 Okay so whenever you see like italics is when the wolf talks. Sorry i took so long to post this story.