Chapter 6

"SHIT!!" I said quietly and jumped up on the back of the toilet so whoever it was wouldnt see my feet. Dee did the same once he heard them stop talking.

"Bitch..what the fuck are you doing? The sign 'clearly' said out of order!" One of them said making emphasis on 'clearly'.

"Bitch?? Who the fuck is you callin a bitch? And I 'clearly' do not give no fuck bout the sign. I gotta piss NOW and I am not bout to go all the way downstairs to do so. Plus, this stupid shit is always outta order anyway!" The second girl said mimicking her friend by saying 'clearly' the same way. I then realized that both of them sounded hella familiar so I decided to look out the crack in the stall to see who they were. I turned quickly to Dee and mouthed 'Oh Fuck' to him. This was NOT good, not good AT ALL!!

By the expression on Dee's face, I know he could tell who they were as well. I was bout to shit myself and it looked like Dee was too. He looked out the crack also so that he could verify his suspicions. As soon as he saw them he put both hands over his mouth, apparently thinking it would make him more quiet or some shit. He turned and looked at me putting one finger up to his lips indicating he wanted me to 'shhh', even tho I was already completely silent.

Dee's P.O.V

I felt like an idiot telling Ky to 'shhh' cuz she wasnt making a sound, but I'm nervous as'f. I looked out the crack again and watched them. Oh, by the way the people we were almost shittin ourselves over was none otha than my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years, Bri and her BFF Dominaye! I was havin a damn heart attack watchin th...wait, hol' da fuck up...where did Bri go?? Just then, I heard her speaking from somewhere.

"Hey ho...can you get me some paper towel or sum'n? There aint no damn t.p. in this bitch." I heard Dominaye start laughing and saw her go to the paper towel dispenser grabbing some, and bringin it to the stall Bri was in.

"There aint nuttin funny here, so go on somewhere else wit alldat laughing." Bri said sounding a bit annoyed.

Bri came out and went to the sink to wash her hands and then they left out. Thank God!

Ky's P.O.V

I heard the door open again and then heard silence, so I knew they were gone.

"Ok...apparently me gettin some dome aint gonna happen cuz everytime we try, sum'n happens." Dee said chuckling.

"Well then...lets just fuck!" I said bluntly licking my lips. Dee looked at me like I had 2 heads, 6 arms and 12 eyeballs. HaHa

" Damn ma, fo real?" He questioned.

"Yes pa, fo real!" I said back mimicking him.

As soon as I said that he crashed his lips into mine, AGAIN! But this time, with no interruptions. He made his way down to my neck sucking and kissing it, also lightly so I wouldnt have any 'evidence' on me either. He started playing with my left breast while continuing to kiss my neck. He then reached his hand behind me un-doing my black lace bra, which was easy to do since I took my clothes off, what seemed like, hoursss agooo.

Dee threw my bra on the floor and starting kissing my breasts and licking my nipples. I moaned which made him get a little rougher but not too rough. He was still playing with my breasts while making his way to my stomach kissing every inch of it. He kissed around the lining of my panties like I did with him. He bit the top and took my panties off with his teeth throwing them to the side with my bra. He stood back up and started kissing my lips again. He gently bit my lip asking for entrance, which of course I allowed. Our tounges were wrestling around for a second and then he lifted up one of my legs, wrapping it around him. He stuck one finger in me and I moaned louder as he went faster, then a second finger, then a third. By the last finger, I was moaning loud and arching my back so he started going even faster until I reached my climax. He licked his fingers with a smirk on his face.

He turned me around and had me face the wall the toilet was on. He then bent me over about to enter me.

"Whoa...what in thee fuck are you doing? Put a damn condom on!" I said with attitude. Who does this boy think he is? Trying to enter me raw and shit..he musta lost his damn mind. I knew I wouldnt get pregnant or nothing cuz I'm on birth control, but I dunno if he got any diseases seeing as tho he's a whore.

"Damn ma...I aint got no STD's or nuttin, chill!" He said back with a little hurt in his voice.

"Aint nothin personal, but how do I know that?" Soon as I said that, he started digging thru his bag.

"Here..."

He handed me a paper that had test results on it from the local clinic.

"Uhm, why do  you randomly have this with you?" I said laughing since it was obviously "totally" normal to have this handy. lol

"I have it cuz I got it done yesterday. Bri made me get it done and I'm supposed to give it to her today." I mouthed an 'Oh' to him and looked at the paper.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD

1232 Westington Ave                                 5/18/14

Modesto, CA 95350

(209)555-4210

Test Results for: Deryk Rontell Jr.

HIV/AIDS- Negative

Hepatitis A,B and C- Negative

Herpes- Negative

Chlamydia- Negative

Syphilis- Negative

.................................

I continued reading and everything was negative. I felt better after reading that, but also felt bad for thinking he had anything, but hey I need to be careful with that stuff. Right??