Chapter 2

15 min. later...

I came back downstairs wearing a pink and silver Baby Phat tank top, short black Baby Phat shorts and my pink and silver 6" peep toe heels. My hair was straightened with a section of bang sweeped across my forehead. I had on silver eyeshadow, mascara, and light pink sparkle lip gloss with my 'Ky' hoops. I checked myself in the mirror and took a photo for IG as my approval for this outfit. I posted it and yelled for my Mom.

"Mom... I'm readyyyy!" A few seconds later she came out of the kitchen looking me up and down with a disapproving look.

"Jesus Christ Ky..." My Mom said with a stupid look in her face.

"Whatttt?!?!" I responded hella confused.

"Well Ky...in this case...less is NOT more!"

"Oh my god Mom...seriously?! You should be hella happy that you have such a gorgeooouuss daughter." I said putting emphasis on gorgeous.

"And how is it you think you turned out soo gorgeous? Its cuz you are half me darling."

"Oh my god Mom...you are the biggest dork!"

"As are you sweety, as are you. Will you please at least go change those hooker heels into something more suitable for a 16 year old high school student. They are not appropriate."

"Fineee!" I said very annoyed.

5 min. later...

I came back down with a pair of black sandals with pink sparkles on the top part.

"Mom.. is this better?!?"

"Well..the shoes are anyway."

"Whatever..can we go now?" I said walking out the front slamming the door behind me. I heard my Mom yelling at me for slamming the door but I really don't give a shit. Instead of getting in the passenger seat I went to the drivers side and got in. I have my permit and I graduate drivers ed next week and really do need more points for class.

A couple minutes later Mom came out locking the door behind her. She walked down the walkway and around to the drivers side as well.

"Uhmm...Kylah what the hell are you doing?" She looked at me in a confused manner.

"Uh..driving to school. What's it look like? I have my permit and get my license next week and need more points to pass drivers ed." I told her bluntly. Her confused look turned into an annoyed look.

"Fineee...but if you crash YOU'RE paying!" She stated.

"Jesus Mom... I'm not gonna crash. And if I do its cuz you taught me how to drive." I said dryly.

"Well you should be the best driver ever then." She said confidently.

"Ha! Yeah or the worst!" I mumbled. "And why would I crash the car that I will own next week?" I said with a smirk.

"Just drive smart ass! And 'own'? Your full of jokes today huh?" I had hoped she would give me her car cuz she has been saying she wants a new one but I guess I assumed that her silver 2012 Audi A3 would be mine. That sucks cuz I've had so many plans for this car. I've been telling my friends that Im gonna pink it out instead of pimp it out.

If you haven't noticed yet that my fave colors are pink and silver then you're straight up hella craziness. ;-)

A/N

Thanx to whoever is reading this. :-) I hope you enjoy it so far. I am trying to proofread as I go so excuse any errors. <3 <3 <3 Love you guys!! Smooches