A drunk cameron.

Cameron's POV

We arrived to the party. Maddy and I walked inside you could smell the alcohol at the door.

"Hey man!" a drunk Nash shoving a beer in each of our faces.

Maddy took it so I did the same.
She opened it and took a sip.
I did the same not questioning her because she used to tell me she would never get drunk.

~~later.~~

I was sitting on the couch while this girl was shoving her boobs in my face not enjoying it I stood up and went looking for Maddy.

"Hey Matt have you seen Maddy?" I said slurring my words.

"Yea bro she's over there."
Matt said pointing his finger at Maddy with another boy next to her leaning against her.

I walked over there with my 5th empty beer bottle in my hand. slamming it on the table next to me.

"Hey what do you think your doing?" I said to the guy with Maddy.

"Hey go away!" the guy said.

"Excuse me? and who are you?"
I was pissed now.

"I'm her boyfriend." he stated.

"Mmmm."
Maddy mumbled but she was to drunk to get anything out of her mouth.

I inched up closely to his face.
And swung at his jaw.
He swung back at me hitting me right in the cheek I felt blood rushing down my cheek.
So I punched him in the stomach.

"Guys stop!"
My friend Brent Rivera said coming in between us breaking up the fight.

~~~later~~~

We got in the car and I got in the highway. I looked at the radio and turned it on that's when everything went black.