Amber

Madison's POV:
I got up at about 6 and decided to go for a run.
So I sneaked out of the bed and went into the bathroom to get dressed and put my hair up.
I walked down stairs and put my shoes and socks on and grabbed my iPod.
I grabbed some money too so I could stop by cams favorite place and pick up breakfast.

When I got home I put the breakfast on a plate for cam and checked my phone.
10 calls from cam
50 calls from my friends
And 7 messages from cam
They read

1}Mads were are you?

2}are you ok?

3}I'm staring to get worried about you

4}please pick up

5}hello?

6}Maddison?

7}please I'm really worried

And I just got a new one
8}i thought you said you weren't ever gonna leave me...

I walked up stairs
"Mads! Oh my gosh you gave me a hardtack were did you go!?"
He said quickly and yelling

"Running..." I said pointing to what I was wearing. I was kind of mad at him that he is getting this mad.

He leaned in and crashed our lips together I denied it.

"Here's your breakfast." I said and put it on the night stand next to me.
I walked away.

"Mads were are you going?"
He said. As if he just didn't scream at me.

"To take a shower."
I said in a dull voice. And shoved pass him.

I turned on the water and relaxed.
why did he have to be so rude.
He can't just be thankful that I got him breakfast,helped him last night.

Cameron's POV:
I'm such a jerk I shouldn't have yelled at her like that. I hope I can clear things with her before the end of tonight.

Madison's POV:
I stopped the shower and got out.
Crap.i forgot a shower towel and my clothes were in my room I had nothing and I could hear cameron out in my room and I'm not willing to talk to him right now.

Ugh I went out of the room and out of the corner of my eye saw cameron staring at me. I got a matching bra and under wear on and then got out my black cropped top that went up to wear my bra ends and my high waisted ripped shorts out I put those on then went back into the bathroom to get my hair straightener out and plug it in.
I went and got my makeup which was
•foundation
•powder
•blush
•eyeliner
•mascara
I usually didn't wear that much on weekends but I'm going out today.

I got all my makeup done and then I started to straighten my hair.
Then that's when cameron came up behind me and looked at me straighten my hair In the mirror I didn't say anything I just continued.

Cameron's POV
Madison looked perfect I stood behind her.
"Mads can we talk?"
I asked

"I don't know it deepens will it be a scream in my face kinda talk? or a talk. I don't really wanna do ether cameron.
She said.

"I'm sorry Maddy can we please just talk though I won't yell at you I promise." I said

"I told you cameron not now!" she said and unplugged her straighter put it under the sink and walked away.

She was more not scared to say what others were to just because I'm 'famous' I liked that about her.

"Mads please talk to me! I need you!
I love you!"
I just said it

She finally turned around

"Cameron.. I'm sorry too I was being stupid I shouldn't have acted like that towards you I had no reason to I'm sorry."