Crazy

Cameron's POV
I sat up rubbing my eyes I was exhausted. I looked around I saw Nash on the other side of the room on his laptop.

"Hey dude." Nash said.

"Hey."

"How are you feeling?"
He said putting his laptop down.

"I'm actually feeling fine!"

"Cool because it's 1:00 and you should wake up! maddys downstairs making coffee."

"K."

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower then brushed my teeth and walked down stairs to see Madds on her phone drinking coffee in a big black over sized t-shirt with her laced thong on she looked amazing.

"Hey babe how you feeling?"
She said looking at me concerned.

"Good really I took a shower and brushed my teeth I feel good."

"That's good to hear." she said smiling at me.

I sat on the couch.

"Mads will you come sit with me?"

"I would love to." she said walking over.
She was absolutely perfect.
Perfect hair
Perfect white teeth
Perfect smile
Perfect lips
Perfect every thing.

She sat down next to me.

"Sit on my lap." I said looking her in the eye.

She crawled over to me and sat on my lap and ran her hand up my chest tracing her fingers along my shoulders.
Moving her lips to my chest and lightly kissing them.

I felt my self getting hard through my boxers. she obviously felt it too because she looked down at my boxers and chuckled bitting her lip. one of her legs were around each of my thighs and her arms wrapped around my neck.
"Hey love birds get a room." Nash said walking in the kitchen.

"We will continue this when we get home." She said whispering at me while pressing her hands against my chest and unwrapping her legs from under me and standing up.

"Then let's go."
I said quietly eager to continue.

She looked up.

"Oh shit I forgot I have this old friend coming over so cameron and I have to go. sorry Nash but I will drop by the party!" She said. I don't know what party she was talking about.

Nash walked out of the kitchen to were we were and gave Maddy a hug then did a guy hug with me.

"Okay bye you guys! text me about tonight!" Nash said as we walked out the door.

"Okay bye!" Maddy yelled and shut the door.

"What party Is he talking about babe?"
I asked as she got in the drivers seat.

"Oh Nash is having a party tonight and I promised him we would drop by." she said pulling out of his drive way.

"Okay sounds good." I said looking down at my boxers it finally went away.

*at home*

We went upstairs and Maddy and I were walking up stairs down the hall way to the rooms when I took her wrists and put her against the wall.
She smirked and bit her lip.

*13 and up if your not you can just skip this chapter.*

I grabbed the hem of her shirt and she lifted up her arms I slid her shirt off she was beautiful.

She turned around and I un hooked her bra and slid it off. she turned back around and we started to make out.

"Jump." I said she wrapped her legs around my torso and wrapped her hangs around my neck biting her lip.

I went over to the bed and put her down. she took my hands and placed them on her chest. "Shit cameron." she whispered moaning while she closed her eyes still biting her lip.

"You know something?" I said in between my kisses up her stomach.

"Tell me." she said out of breath as well.

"It makes me absolutely crazy when you bite your lip like that."

I said

She chuckled "good to know i will start doing it more often. like when were In restraunts or in stores, at Nashes party tonight." she said putting her arms on my back.
"I love you cameron you make me crazy. I love the way your so protective and when you kiss me your kisses are
The best." I said whispering in his ear.

"Shit you make me crazy mads." I said sliding down her under wear. and taking his boxers off.

You can guess what happens next...