Chapter 2

Cameron's POV:
"Ahhh!!" We both said then I fell taking her down with me. We just looked at each other. I wanted to kiss her but I don't know if she felt the same way.

Maddie's POV:
I didn't know if he liked me back or not.

Then our lips crashed.
I could feel him smiling I smiled too.

Cameron's POV
Our lips crashed. it was perfect she was perfect.

I felt every thing I you were supposed to feel in a kiss.
Here it goes I'm ready to tell her how I felt.
The kiss broke.

I sat up and so did she so one of her legs were on each side of me.

Here goes nothing..

"Mads I really really like you.. A lot for years now and I can't help to worry about you all the time. You mean the world to me and I never want to lose you I have had feelings for you for years now I just never had the guts or chance to say it.."

Her Big eyes were looking up at me like an innocent puppy.
She wasn't talking..

"I should have known this would happen of corse you don't have feelings for me you probably think I'm ridiculous.." I said

Maddys POV:

"No! Cam don't leave I have feelings for you too. I have ever sense the 7th grade. I was to scared to tell you though. I'm glad you told me this." I said looking up at his soft brown eyes.

"How about we just order pizza and watch movies?" I said still in his lap.

"Ill order then well clean this up." cam said popping the P.

"Sounds good." I say

'Ding ding'
Cameron went to the door the pizza was here just as we were finished cleaning the mess up.
He cam back in the kitchen with the pizza.

"Wanna eat and watch the movie in my room?" I asked

"Sure." cam said with a smile.
We walked up stairs.

Cameron's POV:
I'm so glad that Maddy said she had feelings for me too but where does this put us as friends or more?

"Which one?" I asked holding up 3 of her scary movies.

"Cam you know those scare me!"
I wined.

"You'll be fine I promise you I'll be next to you the whole time." he said making me feel better.

"Ok.. promise?" I said

"Promise." he said.

Maddys pov:

He slid in paranormal activity and came and cuddled up to me under the covers. I rested my head on his chest so I could hear his heart beat.

I lightly started to draw hearts and circles on his chest and stomach with my fingers.

"Cam?" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes mads?" He said

"What are we?" I asked
Cameron sat up so did I we looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Madison I know this isn't any way special of saying this but.. Madison will you be my girlfriend?" Cameron said

I took Cameron's hands and rubbed my thumbs on his hands while looking him in the eyes.
"Of corse I will cam." I said and I laid back so I was sitting up against the head board.
I patted my lap.

He laid his head down on my thighs.
I played with his hair and let it perfectly fall back down.
I leaned down and kissed his temple,check,chin and all all over his face.

He fell asleep.
So I carefully got out of the bed. I went into the bathroom to take a shower because I smelt like pizza sauce.

I turned the shower on to hot and got undressed I washed off all of my makeup first then got into the shower.

I then got out of the shower and got a towel on and went back into my room to get changed.

I got a lose cropped muscle tank top on that was pink and got out under wear and my pj shorts after I changed my hair was almost dry it drys pretty fast.

I went back into the bathroom and put on my face cream and brushed my teeth.

"MADS?!" I heard cameron yell.
I ran out to the room.
He was looking around constantly I rushed by the side of hime and kissed his head.

I put his head to my chest.
"Shh Shh cam it's ok it's ok." I said as I rubbed his back.
"Did you have a bad dream?" I asked
he just noted very quickly.
"You wanna tell me about it?" I asked.

"I..i.. had a bad ddeam that y-you were gone and didn't come back-k."
He said with tears streaming down his face.

"It's okay cam I'm staying right here I won't leave you I will never leave you I promise I could never ever." I said
"Ppromise?" he said stuttering his words.
"Promise." I said

I laid his head back down on the pillow and covered him up and have him a quick kiss on the lips then started walking out.

"Mads?"

"Yes cam?

"Will you sleep next to me?"

I turned out the light then went over to him.

"Of course need anything else?"
I asked him with a warm smile.

"No thankyou." he replied

I got in bed with him and cuddled up to him holding his hand and my legs intertwined with his and drifted to sleep.

Authors note!
I hope you guys enjoyed that longer chapter:) I'm about to start a knew one right now!
I'm sorry that I haven't been updating so I'm trying to make it up to you guys!
I'm also prob gonna start a hayes fanfic!
Ok that's it!