Trivia 5

Although he's only made an apperance once, Lynn is an oringal member of the Lyoko Defenders. He was among the first of the group to step foot on Lyoko. 

Unlike the other defenders, Lynn isn't in the eight grade nor thirteen. Lynn is fourteen and in ninth grade. Making him offically the olders of the group and in the highest grade.

Lynn is just making his appearnce, because he left the group tempoary to enter a music competition. Since the earlier parts of the competition were done in smaller parts, overall half a year, Lynn was able to easily foucs more on school, Lyoko, and his friends. Lynn made it into the final round of the competition four month before the start of the story, just as the preivous school year ended. 

About two months ago, the Defenders held a meeting. The meeting was held after seeing how stressed Lynn was about completing the final round of the competition and foucsing on school. Like Kya, Lynn attend Kanna Academy on a scholarship and must maintain both his grades and team sports. While his adacmic requirements aren't as harsh as Kya's, the added stress of contiunously being on a sports team throughout the school year makes keeping his scholarship equall stressful. 

After the meeting, the Defenders (including Emi) decided it would be best if Lynn distanced himself from the group and Lyoko until after the competition. Lynn only agreed, so long as the group remembers to call Lynn should they require his help.

*Bouns!: Lynn is Kya's best friend, which partically explains why she didn't want to contact Lynn for help.