AUTHOR

Good day readers. kounting panahon na lang at matatapos nanatin ang UMFP. and for that I will take this opportunity to say thank you for supporting my worksmaraming salamat talaga sa walang sawang pag-suporta kahit na hind masyadong maganda ang storya. pasensiya na talaga baguhan palang kasi ang author kaya medyo pang immature pa ang pag-kaka gawa ng storya. Pero wag kayong mag-alala hahasain ko pa ng mabuti ang aking sarili para mapunan ang mga expectation niyo.

at eto na. pagkatapos ang UMFP ay isusunod ko na ang bagong storyang pag sasaluhan natin. the title of the story I've work is

my heartless valentine. that story will be next in line. kaparehas ng UMFP medyo pang OPEN MINDED and 18 ABOVE rin ang tema ng storya. kaya I warning you ngayon palang kung Hindi kayo open minded don't read it. Hindi ko kayo pinepwersang basahin. sa mga interesado just check-out my profile at makikita niyo yun don.

teaser of My heartless valentine.

|SPG|

Frederico Eros geovanne - a famous bachelor, a painter and a former CEO of Geovanne's group in Brazil and in Philippines. he is the owner of the famous art exhibit in manila. he has a grey eye that every womans can't resist, a desirable lips that every woman's wants and a mouth watering abs that every woman's will die for. he is so perfect... oh... no. he is beyond perfection...

Anastacia Gabriella Costa Verde - a very glamorous woman, so sexy, so attractive. her beauty is beyond your imagination. she is the owner of Costa club [luxurious club in manila and boracay] she is also a solo singer, she fell in love once. her first love, her first boyfriend and also her first heartache. that man gave her too much pain to her life, too much scars to her heart. she assured to her self that she will not going to risk her heart again. not this time... not anymore...

------

Eros immediately open the door of his condo. he immediately grabbed the woman inside on his condo. with out any second he pinned her to the wall. Eros give the woman a very lustfull kissed. the woman response to him. he smile to his mind. "no one can resist eros Geovanne"

__________

yan ang pauna ng my heartless valentine. yung about sa the consequence. Hindi kopa napag-iisapan yun still on-hold pa rin siya. so ayan na lahat ng gusto kong ipahayag. Sana katulad ng pag suporta niyo sa UMFP nawa at  ganun rin sanang suporta ang  ibigay niyo sa My heartless valentine. yun lang maraming salamat ulit reader. author love you! :* god bless!

ms. kalley.