Ch.2: Crazyness

Bella's POV

"It's this wee-"

"Hold on a second." Mahroz cuts me off, running into her room.

'What was that about?'

She runs into the room again with a huge smile and squealing like a maniac.

"What's wrong? Who got arrested?" I ask urgently.

"Nobody, but I won One Direction tickets for this weekend! And a meet and greet!" she squeals.

"That's awesome! But that's the same weekend of Arcadiacon." I say sadly.

"Oh... you could just go by yourself couldn't you?" she asks.

"I guess I could find a friend who also likes Mitch." I smile.

She squeals again. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!"

I laugh and she runs off to her room, her banana still in her hand.

"Don't forget your waffles!" I shout after her.

"They can wait till I get my 1D tickets!" she exclaims.

'Now to find a friend to go with me.'

Mahroz's POV

Oh My Gosh! I cannot believe that I had just won One Direction tickets! This was the only reason why I was living!

I can now finally meet my future husband and 4 of my brother in laws/bestfriends.

This was all I had ever asked for and now I can die peacefully! Well, after I meet them.

"You hear that lungs? Don't you dare fail on me now!" I thought out loud.

I had a MAJOR BIG secret that no one knew about. Not even my best friend Bella. Three years ago, my mum died of lung cancer that no one knew about. She didn't know of it either!

After she died, my dad insisted that I get a check up done, just in case. The day I went to the doctor's office was the day that I found out that I was in stage 3 of lung cancer.

The docor's said that they couldn't do anything about it. They could only slow the cancer down. (AUTHOR'S NOTE: I don't know that much about lung cancer so please bear with me! I apologise in advance if I get something wrong. Thank you very much my lovely carrots!) On the car ride back home, I made two promises to myself.

The first one was that I wouldn't tell anyone about my cancer. The second promise was that I would do whatever there was to do in my power to fight this disease.

My family had already lost a loved one. They did not need to lose another one. To this day, I have been trying to fulfill those two promises to myself and have suceeded. So far.

"Mahroz?" Bella softly called, entering my room.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

I raised my hand up to my face and felt hot tears streaming down my face. I hadn't realized I was crying. Quick Mahroz! Make something up!

"Well, um... Of course I'm crying! I just won One Direction concert tickets! These are tears of happiness!" I quickly said.

'She's not gonna buy it, she's not gonna buy it! She knows me too well.' I thought to myself.

"Haha! I'm so happy for you Mahroz even though I don't really like them. I know how much this means to you. I hope you have a blast at the concert and make sure you leave a good impression on them at the meet and greet! Don't get too wild though!" Bella told me.

SHE BOUGHT IT! OMG, I will make a great actress someday! I'll be rich and famous!

"Your not mad at me for not going to Arcadiacon with you?" I asked her.

"Of course not silly! This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for you and I want you to have your moment with them. I may be a little sad that you aren't going with me but that's ok! I'll just find someone else who shares my love for them! And I bet whoever chooses to go with me will be better company!" Bella teased.

"What?!? NO ONE CAN BE BETTER COMPANY THAN THE ZAYNSTER!" I shouted, refering to an old nickname my friends in 8th grade used to use.

"Oh, yeah! Zaynster. I forgot about that nickname. Good times..."

"So... Where are my waffles? I am starving!" I asked.

"You and your food! Come on downstairs before they get cold!" Bella taunted me.

"Nooo! Not my babies! MOMMY'S COMING FOR YA'LL!" I screeched as I rushed downstairs.