Back Profile

Back Profile

By Coco

Your profile defines your phenotype as well as some characteristics: anterior, posterior, and sagital. The anterior, who can mistake that, shows all your facial structure unless you're a twin or something. The sagital, well, shows most of your facial structure. Am I right? Don't answer that. But your back profile, aka posterior, it's kind of hard to distinguish except for some factors: hair color, hair style, and the way you walk. As you probably already predicted, yes, I have issues. -_-  Anyway, on with my story, you shall see that what I do is the reason, why I rarely find my life fascinating. 

So I was at the mall, which I detest, and as usual it was packed; I mean sardines in a can packed. I was going against the current of the mob when I saw an old friend of mine. He was tall and had shoulder length shaggy brown hair. It had to be him, right? Who else has that hair style and color? So I rushed up to him, where he stood looking at some movie sale. And well, I'm the type that goes all lovey dovey on people I care and rarely see. So yes, I do go behind people and hug them. 

Me: "Guess who it is?" <I whispered in his ear as I hugged him tightly.>

Guy: "Uh-um, could you please let go of me first?" <He said trying to get out of my hold.>

Me: "Not until you guess who I am, Dave." <I said enthusiastic.>

Then the guy froze stiff and slowly answered.

Guy: "I'm not Dave."< He said as I slowly came to realization and let go of him.>

And when he turned around I saw that in fact it wasn't Dave, it was some other dude. Yeah, I felt tremendously stupid. Here I am invading other people's comfort zone. I stood there feeling awkward as he stared at me like a stranger. LOL. 

Me: "Well, I have to go." <I said as I quickly as I turned to the crowd that I once hated but now found sanctuary.>

Yeah, I can promise you something; I'm never ever hugging people from behind ever again. It's just scary if you hug people; you don't even really know. And AWKWARD! I bet the dude felt violated. -_- Anyway take my advise and don't randomly hug people you 'think' you know because it might not even be them. Don't go by the looks of people's back profile. :P

 Dedicated to My Country!