Chapter 13 Only The Beginning

Simon was at Charlie's house knocking on the door then it opened.

"Why are you here?" Charlie asked.

"I-." Simon attempted to speak.

"Don't answer that, here's Tiffany's luggage." Charlie interrupted as he pushed her suit cases on him.

"Your welcome." Charlie said then closed the door.

"What the heck." Simon said then left to Tiffany's.

I went back to my place to meet with the girls.

"So what happened?"Michelle asked.

"We fought about me moving to Dallas after I have the baby." I said.

"What?!" They yelled to me at the same time.

"Sorry I didn't tell you. I'll have to talk to mom about me moving." I said.

"Oh Heather." Celeste said then she texted Travis.

TRAV! MICHELLE,HEATHER, CHRISTINA AND I R COMING

WELL BE THERE SOON

XOXO CELESTE

Celeste, Christina, Michelle, and I went shopping first. I bought a black wide neck tee with a rose on it, and stripy cropped pants, and Turquoise strapped court shoes. After shopping we showed up to meet them. We saw Travis, Alexis, Vahe, Adam, JJ, Simon, and Kevin.

"Finally. We were waiting for you girls." JJ said.

"Oh please, you take just that amount of time fixing your hair in the mirror." I sassed.

"Sure I do." JJ said sarcastically.

"I know you do." I said.

"We were shopping." Christina said.

"You had us waiting so you could go shopping?" Kevin asked.

"And you didn't invite me?" Michelle said.

"I bought you something." I said handing her one of the four bags I was holding.

"Yay!" Michelle yelled excitedly.

Inside the bag were ruby chain earrings, a silver and ruby necklace, a scarlet evening dress, a ruby bracelet, and scarlet criss-cross sandals.

"I have something for you too." I said to Alexis.

"Oh really." Alexis said then I have her the bag.

The bag had pink tint sunglasses, square amethyst earrings, amethyst and diamond choker(necklace) and bracelet, a claret cocktail dress, and gold and claret mules(heels).

"Thank you." Alexis said.

"Your welcome." I said.

"Hey Simon." Celeste said.

"Hey, I stopped by to say goodbye to everyone. I have to check on Tiffany." Simon said.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for you to live together with her so soon?" JJ asked.

"If that keeps here away from Charlie and closer to me then yeah." Simon said then he left.

"Isn't it about time you'd leave too?" Vahe said to Adam.

"Why can't he come?" Christina asked.

"Yeah, it'd be fun with all of us going." JJ said then Vahe gave him the death look.

"Well, I don't think Michelle's going to want to wait for him to pack." Vahe said.

"That's not necessary." Adam picked up a suit case.