Review

NLT MEMBERS

VAHE SEVANI

Vahe Sevani is Adam Sevani's older brother. If you've watched "Step up 2" or the other Step up movies after that you'd know Adam played Robert Alexander the third. You've.might of also seen him I LOL with Miley Cyrus.

Back to Vahe. Vahe is mysterious, fun, and cute. He pulls off the bad boy cover perfectly. He as a motorcycle and likes to get in trouble but he is a great guy. He loves anything that,deal a with music, to fool around, laugh, and make people smile.

JUSTIN JOSEPH THORNE (JJ THORNE)

Justin is a hopeless romantic. He tries hard to impress girls. Sometimes he says some embarrassing things to girls that Vahe totally wouldn't mind telling the whole world. JJ has also been in a band called One Call. He's the sweetest out of NLT.

TRAVIS MICHEAL GARLAND

Travis is the chocolater lover. He kind, RANDOM, and funny. He likes to write songs, sing ,and dance around with you type of guy. After NLT he went to "American Idol". Serveral months ago he made a song called Motel Pool.

KEVIN MICHEAL MCHALE

Kevin is sweet, uber, and confident guy. He was in Glee, he played Artie (the boy in the wheelchair). He has the most amazing voice, a big heart, and a irresistible smile. He is influenced by his fellow band members, his family, and Mcfly.