Chapter 6 Operation Get Ride Of Shelly

The party started to end and people were going home. JJ went downstairs and saw Christina and Vahe.

"Hey guys, did Celeste leave?" JJ asked.

"Yes, a while ago, what happened?" Vahe asked.

"I'll explain when I can. Thanks guys." JJ said then hugged them and left.

"I'm sorry you have to clean all this mess all by yourself." Vahe said then kissed her and walked to the door.

"Vahe! Don't leave me." Christina begged.

"I'm just kidding." Vahe said then I walked in the room.

"Travis went home. I'm here to help though, now wheres the vacuum?" I said.

"Its upstairs in the closet. Heather you could help by cleaning the pool outside first, long story, well it's not long at all I just dont wanna talk about it." Christina said.

"Okay." I said then went upstairs the get the vacuum first.

"Yay, we could trick her into cleaning everything." Christina said.

Vahe laughed. I was finished cleaning in a couple of hours then I went home. The next day we got Celeste to come to Christina's house at 9am to discuss the plan.

"Okay guys, we all know how horrible Shelly is but, it's time for JJ to know too. Any ideas." Christina said.

"I think she needs to catch with her past." I suggested.

"Yeah, of course." Travis said.

"What is she talking about?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know man." Travis said.

I rolled my eyes at Travis.

"I mean that we should get a guy Shelly cheated on JJ with and get him to bump into her while shes hanging with JJ." Heather said.

"Oh, I get it now, the guys starts talking to her saying he remembers her then everything turns to chaos." Travis explained.

"Hey, that might actually work, Shelly's gonna have a hard time explaining that to JJ then he'll realize we were right about her the whole time." Christina said.

"True, he hates when people lie to him." Kevin said.

"Great, so... Do any of you know who Shelly cheated on JJ with." Vahe asked.

"Simon." Kevin said.

"Anyone else?" Vahe asked.

"Celeste your pretty quiet today, do you know anyone." Christina asked.

"I remember Heather saying Shelly slept with her ex BFF Billy." Celeste said then everyone looked at me.

"No way, he slept with her last year and I haven't talked to him since then." I said.

"But Heather." Celeste complained.

"I honestly don't think he'll ever wanna talk to me again." I said.

"Just try to work things out with him." Celeste said.

"Fine." I said.

"Yes! We're gonnasend Shelly running back to where she came from." Christina said.

"The hospital?" Travis asked.

"Shut up." I said.

"Can you at make us breakfast or something?" Kevin said.

"No way, you guys left yesterday and I had to clean the house." Christina said.

"Actually I cleaned the house." I said.