Chapter 4 Who's Shelly Sinclair?

"Shelly Sinclair, JJ's slutty ex girlfriend." I said.

"They broke up when she moved to Paris for her modeling job." Christina said.

"They didn't see eachother for a year, but she stops by to see him from time to time." Vahe said.

"And for some reason everytime Shelly comes back we always argue." Kevin said.

"What does she look like?" Celeste asked.

"She has cinnamon hair and peppermint eyes, she really really Hot." Travis said then I punched him in the arm and he squealed like a girl.

"You better not kiss her again." I said.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me." Travis said.

"Anyways she has been trying get JJ back." Christina said.

"Since your dating JJ she'll probably try to break you guys up." Kevin said.

"Shes quite the actress, she slept with Simon, my ex best friend Billy, and a whole bunch of other guys. She never told JJ." I said.

"Why does she even want him if all she does is lie and cheat on him?" Celeste said.

"I guess she missed cheating and never getting caught." Vahe said.

"If we told JJ about her, Shelly would convince him that were lying to him because we didn't really like her from the beginning." Christina said.

Celeste was shocked that we told her that.

"Shelly is nothing but trouble." Kevin said.

"What am gonna do?" Celeste said.

"I have no clue, but we still need to continue planning the party." Christina said.

"Yeah, the party must go on." I said.

"Well have to go back to my place and start calling and arranging." Christina said.

"Okay lets go." I said then Christina and boys left with me.

It was now 10:00 am and Celeste had to get ready for work. At work on her lunch break she met up with a friend that knew Shelly.

"Ashely, how do you know Shelly?"

Celeste asked.

"She slept with my brother and his friends." Ashely said.

"Ewe!" Celeste said.

"She is such a skank-a-roo.", Ashley said.

"Are you coming to the party tomorrow?" Celeste asked.

"Will Shelly be their?" Ashely asked.

"Well, theirs a rumor that she is." Celeste said.

"Then I can't, I don't wanna be anywhere near that girl." Ashely said.

"Oh." Celeste said and sighed.

"I'll send JJ his birthday present." Ashley said.

After work Celeste went shopping to buy an outfit for the party. She was still upset about Shelly coming to the party. The next day JJ's party was set. JJ went to Celeste's house.

" Everyone's at Christina's for some reason." JJ said.

"Yah birthday boy, were gonna go their later on today." Celeste said then he smiled.

"So what should we do?" JJ said.

"Maybe we could watch " Titanic"." Celeste said.

" Yes, I love that movie." JJ said.