Chapter 1

1 Year Left

Maralis Simpson, the sister of the only Brad Simpson from The Vamps was diagnose with cancer and had only 1 year to live and Brad bring her to tour since he wanted to spend time with his sister. Maralis knew she had cancer but didn't knew that she had only 1 year to live.In that year Tristan and Maralis fell in love.

Maralis Pov*
Hi, my name is Maralis Simpson, yes I'm the sister of Brad Simpson from The Vamps.I have long, brown, curly hair just like Brad's. Im not tall but im not short. I am 1 5years old

I left the hospital a week ago and today after so many time of waiting I can finally go on tour with my brother I know I have cancer but I wanna spend all the time I have left with my brother so I asked the doctors and my parents and they all agreed. I finish packing all I'll need for tour. We will be leaving tomorrow morning so I have to wake up early.The next day Brad woke me up. I tooke a bath,brushed my teeth, got dressed in a beige,bird jumper,some black leggins, a red scarf, a black knitted beanie and a pair of black combat boots.Today im finally meeting my brother's bandmates.Im scared that they don't like me.
Maralis-are you sure they would like me?- I asked my brother
Brad- Im sure they will love you
Maralis- you really think so?
Brad-yes- he said smiling at me

We got in the car and Brad drove us to the airport. We entered the plane and seated on our chair. I was still tired so I decided to sleep, so I rested my head on Brad's shoulder.

*after the plane ride*
I woke up by someone shaking my shoulder
Brad-wakey wakey! Were here! Lets go and get our suitcases
Maralis- okay

We got off the plane to get our suitcases. After we got our suitcases I heard three masculine voices calling for Brad.

Voices-Brad!!!
Brad-Hey guys I want you to meet my sister Maralis.
James- hi I'm James nice to meet you
Connor-hello my name is Connor
Tristian-hello beautiful, I'm Tristian- I blushed at his coment
Brad- well, let's get going!

We all got in Brad's car. Brad was driving, Connor sat in the passenger seat. I was in the back in the middle of James and Tristian.

Brad-Should we get something to eat?
Maralis-lets go to Nandos!
Brad-do you guys want Nandos?
Guys-yes
Brad-ok

We got to Nandos and ordered our food and went to sit on a table.We started eating. Suddenly I felt my self being stared at. I looked throught the window and saw my ex boyfriend Jake.He broke up with me once he found out of my condition. He said to me that he couldn't go through the pain of losing me so he just called it off. We looked eyes for a few seconds until Brad notice and told me.
Brad- isn't that your stupid ex staring at you?? Is he with another girl??
Maralis- yeah... *I looked at my plate and started eating again*
Brad- don't worry babe he isn't worth it *he smiled at me and I smiled back*
After we finished the boys decided on wondering around the city but I didn't feel like it so Brad drove me to the hotel him and the boys were staying. Brad checked us in and we made our way up to the room. Once we were in the room Brad started asking me a lot of questions.
Brad- so do you like my band mates?? Are you tired?? Did you eat enough?? Are you OK?? Do you need something??

After he keeps on I cut him off and answered to him in one simple 'yes, yes, yes, yes and no, thank you'

Brad- alright! So get ready let's walk around the city get to know it!
Maralis- Braaaaaaadddddd iiiimmm tiiiireeeddddd!! -I whined-
Brad- but--- OK fine, then I'm staying with you!
Maralis- you--- *I was cut by some knocks on the door, which Brad answered and all the other boys came in*
Brad- sorry boys Maralis is tired and I'm gonna stay with my sis *he half smiled at them, in the moment I felt like a pice of nothing for saying no so I argued back*
Maralis- HEY I SAID I WAS TIRED!! NOT THAT I DIDN'T WANNA GO! YOU LIAR! *I pouted*
Brad- yayy!!!!

We left and walked around the city. Brad, Connor and James walked ahead, I thought I was alone but then I heard Tristan talk behind me.

Tristan- so Maralis *he said shyly*
Maralis- yes Tristan?? *I smiled at him*
Tristan- I think the boys left us, do you umm... Maybe wanna go get some coffee and sit in that park bench?? *he said really fast and looking at the ground*
Maralis- sure I'd love that actually

Me and Tristan headed to the Starbucks and walked a little further to the park were we sat at a bench.

Maralis- thanks for the coffee Tristan *I smiled at him*
Tristan- sure! *he smiled back*

Tristan and I talked and got to know each other a lot. We talked about he's family and the love he had with drumming. I just listened to him. I was just gonna start talking about me when I heard Brad screaming my name and Tristan's followed by the boys. Tristan waved at them and they came running to us.

Brad- omg Maralis you had me worried sick!! *he hugged me I hugged back*
Maralis- I'm OK
Brad- wanna head back?

I nodded. We all walked back to the hotel room.