Chapter 4

The next two days I got out. Its been a few months the boys are doing great and me and Tristan are very close. We have gone to a few dates and Brad is ok with it. I can't help it but I think I'm falling in love with Tristian. But I need to push these feelings aside. I want revenge. Right now Im in my hotel room alone while the boys share a room together. Im so bored of being in the hotel room so why not go to starbucks? I got out of the hotel room and made sure I locked the door. While i was walking I accidentally bumped into a tall guy.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going" I said. "Its okay love, I was heading to Starbucks right now so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" The guy said smiling at me. "Actually I was going there so yea lets go together" I responding smiling at the guy.

We arrived at Starbucks and ordered and went and sat in a table. "I didn't get your name" he said. "Its Maralis, whats yours?" I responded. "My name is Jack" he said. We spent our time talking and laughing. I had to admit that Jack was attractive. I checked my phone and saw 6 messages and 8 missed calls. They were from Brad and the boys. I saw the time and realized that I spent 2 hours with Jack. "Hey Jack, I have to go my brother is worried" i said to Jack. "I'll walk you to your room so you don't have to go alone" Jack said smiling at me

On our way to the hotel we got to know each other better. Jack was a really funny and nice guy. We arrived at the hotel and exchange numbers and said good night. I decided to go to the boys room and tell them that I was fine and that I was going to sleep. I knocked on the door and a really worried Brad answered.

"Where where you? You got us worried!"said Brad hugging me and opening the door so I could enter the room. "I was at Starbucks"I said "For 2 hours?" Asked James "Yea, its that I was with my friend" I said "What friend?" Asked Brad "His name is Jack, you don't know him" I said smiling "Some one has a crush!" Shouted Connor "No I don't" I said blushing, I looked over to Tristian and a look of jelousy spread across his face. "What's wrong Tris?" I asked. "Nothing" He snapped and stormed out of the room.

"Looks like my plan is working" I thought. But the bad thing is that I think Im falling for him too.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while and sorry its short. Hopefully I will update this week 😊 -Mery💕