Chapter 6

Connor walked in the room. I didn't know he was also outside with Tris and Brad. 'What are you doing up babe?' He asked. 'I-i...i...i was just going to the bathroom. I just woke up.' I quickly said. ' But what are you doing here' I asked. ' Just checking up on you' he said. ' oh well thanks' I answered.

We stayed quiet for awhile until he asked 'Well, are you going to the bathroom.' 'Oh...i...uhh.. No i don't have to anymore.' I lied. 'Are you sure?' He asked. 'Yeah, i should go to sleep' i said. 'Do you umm do you want me to sing to you?' He asked shyly scratching the back of his head. 'Uh..... Sure.....' I said awkwardly. 'I just want to know what you think about the new song' he said. 'Btw i wrote it' he replied proudly. 'Alright' i smiled. He sat beside me (really REALLY close to me) and started singing to there new song. I started to feel sleepy. Without knowing i was laying down my head on his shoulder. 'Good night beautiful' he said as he laid me on the bed and kissed me real close to my lips. I was awake enough to feel it but too tired to urge. The next morning a woke up to loud voices outside my door. Brad, Connor and Tris. 'Why the f*ck where you sleeping with my sister?!?' Brad said. 'Mate she couldn't sleep maybe because you guys were talking here, right outside her door. Like we are doing right now. I checked up on her because it was my turn. Like every other Wednesday. She was wide awake and she used the excused that she had to use the bathroom. That was a lie I knew she couldn't sleep so i sat beside her and started singing. She fell asleep on top of me. So to make sure she would be ok i laid down with her and accidentally i fell asleep. We didn't do anything. I swear.' Connor answered. So thats why there fighting huh. He slept beside me. I didn't know that they checked on me. 'I'm gonna check on her' Tris said. I laid back and closed my eyes. Tris walked in. He started walking to my bed and i fluttered my eyes slowly to make it look like i just woke up. 'Morning beautiful!'he said smiling. 'Wanna get some breakfast with me?' 'Sure Tris. I'd love that very much' i smiled. 'Alright get ready then. Today its just me and you' he said closing to door of my room. 'Alright' i said to myself as i walked into the bathroom. I got showered. I brushed my teeth and my hair and put on a little make up. I wore a purple midd length dress with some silver flats and some accessories. I finished and made my way to Tristan's room. Only to find him in the lobby with...

Hope you like the new chapter :) Please comment and vote. Thanks to my amazing best friend for helping me with this and the other chapters. If it wasnt for her I would be stuck trying to wrote the first chapter honestly :/