Niall Imagine- Travel Through Time

You wake up and turn to see the left side of your bed is empty. The bed is made on that side. You get up and get ready. Today is a very emotional day for you. You arrive at the church and greet your family members in tears. Staring at the church and hearing the church bells ring, you suddenly get a flashback. A very happy flashback.
You remember waking up that warm autumn morning and seeing that the left side of your bed was made and empty. You remember what today was, a very emotional day. You get ready and head downstairs. You greet your guests with a smile and find yourself in tears. You step into the long limo and a few minutes later you arrive at the church. You see the empty trees and colorful leaves on the ground. A few leaves blow into your beautiful white dress. “It’s time” your dad says while you wrap your arm in his and stand outside the doors to the church waiting for your turn. You can hear the music, the familiar beat. The doors open and you peak inside. Everyone, your family and friends, his family and friends are all there, dressed their best. You don’t wanna look any further so you look down at your feet. Your dad pulls you closer to the entrance. The music is loud, but your heartbeat is louder. You smile and feel tears coming. You walk down the aisle, with your father leading you to the front. You look up halfway through you look to the front and see him. You nearly fall. His beautiful blonde hair is gelled up and his blue eyes are sparkling with happiness. He sees you and smiles. You want to be with him so badly. You feel like sprinting down the aisle, instead you’re so nervous you can barely walk. Finally you reach the front and your father shakes Niall’s hand and all Niall is looking at is you. You blush and step up in front of him. You smile as your father goes to sit down near your mother who is in tears. “Please be seated” the priest says to your family. Niall smiles so wide it makes your heart melt. “you look beautiful love” he whispers so only you can hear. You blush and smile. “you too”. “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this couple in holy matrimony”. He goes on and the mass continues. Finally it comes to the big question. “Niall Horan, do you take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?” the priest asks. Niall looks deep into your eyes and smirks “I do”. “(y/n) do you take Niall Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?” he asks you. You look into Niall’s blue smiling eyes. “I do” you say and Niall’s smile grows ten times bigger. “I shall now pronounce you husband and wife” you both put the rings on each other’s fingers. “You may now kiss the bride” the priest says while backing up and giving you and Niall some space. Niall grabs your waist while you lean in and kiss him. He isn’t shy to kiss you like he does when your both alone. He kisses you like it’s the only thing that matters, like no one is watching. The priest clears his throat and you both chuckle and pull away. Your family members are all on their feet clapping and cheering while the tune “Here Comes the Bride” is being played on the piano. Niall and you hold hands and walk down the aisle towards the entrance of the church with your family members following you. Once your both in the limo and away from everyone he looks at you and smiles. “Hello Mrs. Horan”. “Hi” is all you manage to say before he plants his lips on yours. “I love you. I will love you forever. I will love you even after my heart stops beating” he says. “I love you Niall” you say smiling. You look outside the window and hear the church bells ringing loudly and your family cheering. This moment is perfect.
Unfortunately the past is over, and reality has taken over. The church bells bring you back to reality. You realize that you’re not at your husband Niall and your wedding. You’re at your husband Niall’s funeral. You stare at the church and smile at those memories. “Mom?” your daughter asks you in tears. “Yes honey?” you ask while staring into her blue eyes, the same ones like her father. “Come on the mass is gonna start” she says while pulling your hand and dragging you inside the church. The mass ends and your still in awe from this whole situation, everything is happening so fast it makes your head spin. Before you know it, you’re all at the cemetery. You turn to see Liam, with gray hair crying. Zayn, Harry and Louis are there also, crying. You look up in the gray autumn sky and remember the words your husband told you the day of your wedding. “I will love you forever. I will love you even after my heart stops beating” you smile at the thought and hope that he is watching over you with the angels in heaven, where he belongs.