Niall Imagine- A Proper Welcome to a New Neighbourhood

You just moved in your new house. All the furniture isnt where it's supposed to be, and everything is a mess. You're tired and decide to nap on the floor.

An hour later you wake up and remember that you still have to move your heavy couch from the lawn to your living room. You step outside and try to pull and lift your couch. You see the hose on your neighbor's lawn still open.

You walk over to your neighbors house and ring the doorbell.

You turn around when the door opens. Suddenly you freeze.

"Hello" he says in a beautiful Irish accent.

"Hi. Um, I" you begin to say but can't cause you keep staring in his beautiful blue eyes.

"You're the new neighbor right?" he asks smiling.

"Yeah. I just moved in. I came over here, cause I saw that your hose was open, and all the water is coming out.''

"Oh, thanks for telling me love. I gotta go shut it off." he says while walking over to the side of his house and shutting it off. You walk to the front and stand there.

"Sorry about that, lovely. Now what's your name?" he says smiling while drying his hands on his pants.

"(y/n)" you say.

"Wow, what a lovely name. I'm Niall. So do you need any help, with furniture lifting?" he asks.

"Yeah, actually I need help moving that couch" you say pointing to your couch.

"Sure thing, love" he says while helping you move the couch inside.

You both manage to bring it inside. You fix the couch then fall on the floor because you just moped and it's all wet and slippery.

"Oh let me help you there love" Niall says while approaching you. He tries to help you up but falls on top of you by accident. His face is inches away from yours.

"Wow, your beautiful" he says looking into your eyes. You blush while you feel his soft lips against yours. He backs away quickly.

"I'm sorry, I just lost control-" he says.

"No, it's fine" you say smiling.

"Ok, I was just trying to be a friendly neighbor"he says winking

. "Oh, okay. Yeah don't worry, your very friendly"you say smiling. He laughs then stares at you.

"I can't control myself when I'm with you, your so beautiful. Just like a princess" he says.

"Same with me" you say blushing. He pins you to the wall and kisses you. "Welcome *kiss* to the *kiss* neighborhood love *kiss*" he says in between kisses.