HEY GUYS! HEYYYYYYY! LOOK HERE!

It seems the only way to get all of your attention is if I post in a chapter of my book so post I shall. I've also posted thiss amazing news I have for you all on the the first book The Non Believer.

OKAY! Ready for the amazing news? It's like a YAYYYYY I GOT 404,000 READS ON THE NON BELEIVER project.

So I have been playing around with this idea for quite some time and decided, "SCREW IT!" if it doesn't work out then at least I can say I tried. That is why I have gathered you here today (You may be wondering why I gathered you here today.... BUT YOU AREN'T CUZ I JUST TOLD YOU! TEHEE! Wait I didn't....Oops)

Alright, quit it Rosie with the Mad Hattering. Sorry people. Little side effect of being an author. Craziness. Or is that just a side effect of life? Hmm... ponder on that!

IDEA! YES! That is where I am at.

This idea I have is for a compliation of stories and ideas of other people as well. As I read through the comments on The Non Believer, which I love by the way thank you so much for them, I've noticed people have loads of opinions on love and life that are extremely interesting. 

The amazing thing about being an author is that you can create and gather all these stories and characters from voices in your head and things you imagine. But what I find even more amazing is meeting interesting people and taking their stories to account when you write as well.

What I want to do is put together a compliation, not sure what it is going to be called yet but I am sure you all could help me with that as well, of either your opinions of love and life, or poems you've written, or short stories that express your opinions.

I would love to hear them and share them with everyone.

So if you are interested comment below, or PM me, or vote, or all of that! I want to know how many of you are interested and I'll start it off with a bonus chapter of The Non Believer, or maybe even a Blaine POV from Do You Believe in Soulmates?, which you've all been dying for.

Without you, my writing would not be what it is today. I know The Non Believer is rubbish right now, and I am actually half way through the first editing phase *YAY ROSIE*, but thank you for sticking through it with me.

Love you all!

Rose x