Chapter Five- First Day

HIHIHI!

SO so SOOOOO Sorry! I know I promised a lot of fans that I would update last week or maybe it was the week before that but I sprained my wrist before I got the chance to edit this chapter. I mean its not EDITED, but it's good enough to put out there for my amazing fans.

Holy shit guys. I can't believe you got me to 338,000 reads. It's one of those surreal feelings to see the votes and reads come flooding in. Please continue to read even though these updates aren't frequent. Do comment and do vote because they really make my day. You should ask my sister @danzalygrigori how happy you all make me feel. The other day I was crying to my mother because I couldn't understand what you guys saw in The Non Believer. It was horrible and gross and I just don't see what you guys see I guess. The editing of it is going really well and hopefully by the middle of next year I'll be finished and editing the online version.

if any of you are good at editing covers and what not please shoot me a message because i am in desperate need of one, for this book and a couple of my other ones.

I love you all so much, and I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it for you.

Lots of love,

ROSE

__

Chapter Five- First Day

As I sit in my English class I pull out the new diary that Faye so kindly gave to me as a first day of school present two days ago. It is bigger then the last one and instead of lined paper it has plain paper so that I can illustrate as well. The cover is blye and sparkly and has a black sequin Eiffel tower.

It is a little too girly for my tast but it'll grow on me. Especially because it was a gift from my good friend. She found it appropiate for where we are, and "tres chic".

                                                                                                                                                       August 26, 2013

Dear New Diary,

Hello. 

It feels weird to be writing in a diary again. I haven't done this in awhile and I'm not sure why. But after my first week here in Paris I felt it wasn't right to continue. But now that my amazingly crazy friend Faye bought me this new one, I decided to use it.

So here I am.... Using it.

I'm sitting in English right now, extremely bored. But it is only the first day so hopefully it will get better. Before this class I had Oil Art, Musical painting,  and Classical figure drawing.

Out of the three Musical painting was the most fun to attend. The class is about mood painting and how music affects the way you paint and your mood. It is technically a half psychology class, the name doesn't do it justice. 

Max, the other friend, is in the class as well. Actually, I don't know if I can classify him as just a friend anymore. We kissed... twice. So I am not really sure what he is, but it is defintely not just a friend.

Anyways, next period is lunch which thankfully I have with everyone and not just Max. It might have been a little bit awkward if it was just us...

Buh-bye!

Brooke 

__