THIRTY-NINE ✗ AFTER MEETING HIM

Zach -

y/n pov

previously:
"well i'm zach, and all i can stay is that it's a pleasure to meet you," zach smiles.
• • •

"nice to meet you zach," i respond catching my breath, "i'm sorry for scaring you," zach says walking towards me. "i'm sorry for almost calling the police on you," i laugh, causing zach to chuckle.

we slowly walk into the house, as we get in we both decide to take a seat on the couch, and talk until the boys return.

i check my phone and realize that it's almost 3 in the morning, i look beside me and notice zach has fallen asleep. without getting off the couch i lean my head on his shoulder and fall into a deep sleep.

i wake up hearing people taking photos, i rub my eyes before looking around to see the other taking pictures of zach and i on the couch.

"i hate you guys," i whisper trying not to wake zach up, the boys look at me and laugh. i shush them trying to make sure they don't wake zach up.

"what's going on?," zach asks as he opens his eyes "nothing," i tell him as the others quickly leave the living room.

"i'm going up to bed, i'll see you later," i tell him as i walk up the stairs and turning the corner to the guest room.

"bye!," zach shouts, causing me to smile.

Jack -

y/n pov

previously:
"thank you-," "jack," he tells me with a warm smile on his face.
and that my friends is how i met jack avery.
• • •

just after we introduced ourselves i quickly went into my apartment and got stuff to sweep up the plate with.

all the boys tried to help, but it was really just a one person job. they were there for moral support though, well that's what zach said anyway.

i picked up the last piece of glass and as I'm walking towards the trash all the boys are walking behind me cheering me on, causing me to laugh.

as i drop the glass in the trash all the boys hug me and high five me "I couldn't have done it without you guys, and your moral support," i laugh causing them to clap at my amazing speech.

"y/n do you maybe want to come over?," jack asks "yea sure, as long as there will be no plate smashing?" i ask "no plate smashing. got it," jack confirms with a smirk on his face.

i blush before going over to logan's with the boys.

Corbyn -

y/n pov

previously:
"i did a bit of research," he smiles as i eat the food he gave me.
• • •

"did you stalk me?," i ask as i sit up and begin to eat my food "pfft...i don't stalk people y/n. i investigate," corbyn tells me, causing me to laugh.

we spent a couple minutes talking about dumb things, like the fact that water is not wet and the Bermuda Triangle, just dumb things.