TWENTY ✗ JONAH MARAIS

Turn it down

This imagine is for Nfrealmusicfan

Ashleigh's pov

"you've got to be kidding me," my roommate; laura complains as she walks into my room, waking me up from my deep sleep.

"are they doing it again?" i ask pulling the covers over my head "what do you think?" she asks before pulling my covers off me. i look at the clock on my bedside unit to check the time.

3:48am.

"i'll go talk to them this time," i tell laura, she nods before walking out my room and into her room.

i slowly get out my comfy bed and walk out my apartment. within seconds i'm standing in front of the door that on the other side contains a dozen sweaty people dancing to some trashy music.

i pound on the door, making sure someone on the inside can hear me.

all of a sudden the door is pulled open to reveal a tall boy with bright eyes, he scans my body and smirks.

i look at what i'm wearing and notice i'm wearing a pair of black nike shorts with an oversized white shirt and a pair of pizza socks, i shake my head and laugh at myself.

"can you keep the music down!," i shout trying to be louder than the music playing "nah, i don't want to," he smirks as i rub my tired eyes.

i groan, i cross my arms as i wait for him to say something else.

"what are you waiting for?" he asks "you to turn the music off," i reply bluntly, he nods his head before shutting the door in my face.

all of a sudden the music goes down until i can't hear it, i smile.

as i walk towards my apartment door a door opens then closes, i turn around and notice the same boy running towards me.

"what?" i ask once he's standing in front of me, he doesn't say anything and just hands me a small piece of paper.

he smiles before running back to the apartment.

i shove the note in my pocket as i walk towards my place.

once i get inside, i quickly take out the small piece of paper and read what's on it.

can you please get me a pair of those pizza
socks? ;)
- Jonah

[A/N] Sorry i haven't updated, my phone died and the power was out.

anyway i hope you enjoyed it ashleigh, just dm if you need my to change it.