THIRTY-SIX ✗ JONAH MARAIS

Forgotten

This imagine is for Nfrealmusicfan

Ashleigh's pov

previously

he smiles before running back to the apartment.

i shove the note in my pocket as i walk towards my place.

once i get inside, i quickly take out the small piece of paper and read what's on it.

can you please get me a pair of those pizza
socks? ;)
- Jonah

• one year later •

"Morning babe" jonah whispers as he walks into the kitchen trying not to wake my roommate. "morning" i reply taking a sip of my coffee, i get up off the seat and pour a cup of coffee for him.

"thanks," he smiles taking a drink of his coffee, i look at him and smile widely knowing that i've been with this amazing guy for exactly a year.

his phone buzzes, and he takes a look at it before quickly getting up and running into the bedroom. i get up and follow him "you ok?," i ask knocking on the door.

"yup, i have tour rehearsal and i'm late" he shouts, I hear him jumping to get his jeans on. i giggle before walking into the living room.

jonah quickly rushes out the bedroom before giving me a kiss on my head "happy anniversary," i say to him just before he leaves. he stops moving and looks at me "what did you say?," he asks "i said happy anniversary, did you forget?," i ask waiting for a reply.

"oh my gosh, babe i am so sorry. i'll take you out when i get back," he says "don't bother," i tell him as a tear escapes, i quickly wipe it and rush into the bedroom.

as soon as i sit on the bed i hear the front door slam shut, so i get up and walk out seeing that he did leave me alone on our anniversary.

laura walks out her room, her hair messed up and she's wearing an oversized shirt with pug socks.

"what just happened?," she asks itching her head "nothing it's fine," i reply turning on the tv, beginning to watch 'friends'.

4 hours later

I wake up realizing that i had a 3 hour nap after watching a couple episodes of 'friends', i check my phone and notice a bunch of texts from jonah.

jonah: i am so sorry.

jonah: can you forgive me.

jonah: i'm on my way.

his last text was sent 7 minutes ago.

5 seconds later i hear a knock on the door, i quickly get up and run to the door opening it. jonah stood there with a bouquet of roses and he had a present.

"i am so sorry, my life has been so crazy lately i hope you can understand," he whispers giving me a huge hug, i hug back.

"these are for you," he says as he hands me the roses and the box, we walk over to the couch and i start opening the present.

when i look at the present i feel tears escape, he bought me a pair of burger socks.

"and guess what?," he whispers.

"what?," and as wiping my tears.

"we're matching!," jonah shouts showing me the socks he has on his feet, i begin to laugh before giving jonah the biggest hug ever.

man i love this boy.

[A/N]
hey, I hope this chapter is good enough i'm still working on others so be ready.