Shy! Matt X Tomboy! Kunoichi! Reader

plot: just read ^^

requested my: ElisaCaleisa

also massive shout out to UnknownCharactre for helping out with this one-shot. Love Ya.

~~~

He was so shy around her, he had no clue as to why. Normally, he was very confident and loved how he looked. However whenever this female was around him, he seemed to lose his cool, instead of admiring himself, he admired her. If she talked to him, he got all fidgety and didn't know what to say. When she was near, he began to doubt how he looked, when she was near he just seemed like he wasn't perfect anymore.

So when Edd saw what was happening he was terrified. No, he wasn't scared of his friend, but rather, afraid that this specific girl was changing his friend, for better or for worse. He never saw Matt keep to himself and admire something else other than him. But Edd also felt happy that Matt finally thought about someone other than himself.

At the moment Matt was looking at himself in a mirror, he heard a bang from upstairs and a female voice cursing, in what seemed to be pain, standing up from his position on the couch, he made his way up the stairs and to a bedroom door that was painted (colour), he knocked on it a gently.

"Fuck." A muffled voice cursed before the door swung open to reveal the female that made Matt weak at the knees. "Oh hey Matt, thought you were someone else." The female gave the male in front of her a warm smile while she gestured him to come in her room. 

"Hey, (Y/n)," Matt said as he gazed around the room in wonder, one the walls were various weapons like ninja stars along with a few katanas (it wanted to change to kittens ;-;) along with a few other stuff too. He never really seen the inside of her room before, but he knew she was a Kunoichi, a type of female ninja, so it shouldn't really come as a surprise to him.

(Y/n) closed the door after Matt came in, "so, Matt, what do you need?" She asked while sitting down on her bed, patting the space next to her.

Matt walked over and sat next to her awkwardly, "well I heard a bang," he looked away, (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, "that and I also wanted to see you." He shifted uncomfortably. The female smiled at Matt a little before suddenly getting red in the face, they looked away from Matt.

"Well it's nice that you want to see me, I've actually been wanting to talk to you about something all morning." Matt perked up when he heard that.

"You have?" Matt questioned as the female nodded as she looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back, "what did you want to talk to me about then?" He tilted his head, (Y/n) blushed a little thinking he was cute.

"Well," she sighed running a hand through her hair, "I've liked this guy for a long time now but I just don't know how to tell them I love them. I was hoping I could get some advice from you?" Matt's heart broke.

"Oh umm, yeah sure. What do you want to know?" He tried his best to hide the sadness from his voice, (Y/n) smiled at him while ruffling his hair.

"Thanks!" She laid down on her bed, "get comfortable." She told him, he laid next to her, facing her he smiled blushing, smirking the female began asking him questions, like what he liked to do in his spare time, favourite movie, all that good stuff.

After hours of talking, they began to throw jokes around about their roommates, "you know Matt, your actually really fun to hang with, well just us too without the guys that is." She smiled at the male while checking her phone.

"Yeah it was fun, I enjoyed it too." Just as he was about to sit up arms wrapped around him and pulled him into a warm soft body, "(Y)-(Y/n)?" she just pushed her finger onto his lips, shutting him up.

Matt blushed while (Y/n) buried her face into his hoodie, "shh, just let me cuddle you." She wrapped her legs around him as she snuggled him, he was kind of shocked as he didn't expect his crush to be hugging him. "Hey, Matt?"

Matt looked down at her, she smiled before kissing his lips, his eyes widened, she pulled away and put her face back into his hoodie. Matt blushed with a daydreaming face, his crush just kissed him. "I love you, (Y/n). I have for awhile," he whispered, "and if I'm completely honest with you, I think your really pretty, cute, gorgeous, sexy, and many more, far better then me." He hugged the female tightly as he buried his face in her hair.

(Y/n) looked up at him once more in shock, not only did he say he loved her but said she was better looking than him, "wow. I-I didn't expect that from you. I love you too." She blushed as she giggled, flustered.

Cupping her face in his hands he gazed into her beautiful (e/c) eyes, his eyes drifted to her lips, he hesitated, the female that cuddled him saw his gaze and smirked before grabbing the back of his head and kissing him. He instantly kissed back pulling her body into his more.

After their little make-out session, they had something to eat them went to bed for the night after another make-out session of course. In the morning Matt carried (Y/n) down the stairs on his back, he made his way into the kitchen only for Tom and Edd to look up at them and smirk, they saw Matts still red face while (Y/n) hid her face in his heck while having her arms over his shoulders, "so, did you have fun up there?" Edd smirked more as Matt looked startled.

"W-what?" Tom wiggled his eyebrows a little, Matt finally got what they meant and yelped as the female on his back looked up tiredly, "oh my goodness! We didn't do that!" He yelled, flustered. The girl looked more aware and glared at them suspiciously.

"Well, why is both of your hairs a mess, also you might want to cover your necks." Tom slurred, once he finished his sentence he faces planted on the table. Matt shyly covered his neck to the best of his ability seen as though he was only in his t-shirt because he gave (Y/n) his hoodie because he thought she would look cute in it, he was right, she did look adorable. The sleeves covered her hands while the hoodie hung over her figure like a dress, even though the female despised them.

"Huh?" (Y/n) was confused, all she wanted was coffee and some food, Matt placed her on the countertop while sorting both him and her something to drink.

"Did you do the dirty with Matt, (Y/n)?" Edd asked shovelling more cereal into his face, the female widened her eyes and shook her hands and head while getting flustered, "then how come your all tired and got Matt to carry you into the kitchen? Are your legs sore after last night?" Edd grinned.

The girl on the counter just pulled her legs together, "we didn't do anything last night, the reason why I'm tired is that Matt and I stayed up all night watching movies." Edd gave her a look, he knew her too well, "and we kind of made out a little." She mumbled.

Matt handed her a cup as he leaned on the counter next to her, "yeah, it was only a little make-out nothing to 'dirty', haha." Matt rubbed the back of his head a little while blushing.

Tom lifted his head, "but why did you sleep in (Y/n)'s room?" He questioned, Matt looked at (Y/n), she shrugged, she didn't know why either, to be fair.

"well, you know that crime that happened last month?" We all nodded, "well, it scared me and I couldn't sleep, so that's another reason." He grinned sheepishly.

"Another reason? I thought that was the only reason." Edd tilted his head.

"Well, we were making out, you don't expect me to just up and leave after we finished." (Y/n) laughed at his response.

~

After the whole thing went down in the kitchen, (Y/n) offered to teach Matt some self-defence in case he ever needed to use them, he agreed and so for the rest of the day they just practised self-defence and other stuff that would be useful.

They collapsed onto Matts bed, they were training in there for a while, Matt was out of breath as he panted a little, he looked over to (Y/n), seeing she didn't even break a sweat. He smiled pulling her into him and cuddled her, "I love you." He sighed.

"I love you too." (Y/n) hugged back, he kissed her cheek, smiling she kissed his jaw, this continued for a while until they finally kissed each other on the lips.

What a beautiful relationship.

Unedited.