~Day Three~

Back again with this book enjoy

KEY

(C/n)= cover name, for instance, Tama (my oc) her cover name could be Tamara. or it could be like mine (my name) but my cover name that I go by is Kira. feel free to use these names if you cant think of any.

(f/s/m)= favourite social media

btw yes I know I spelt Tords last name wrong but like Tom, I'm not going to be using real last names

art by me (soz its bad I tried to shade)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sat across from the Red Leader himself with a blank face, I wanted to know what I apparently did this time. "So (C/n), I hear that you pulled a prank on one of our new recruits, please explain," he spoke as he briefly read the note that told him what I had done. I smirked as I remembered what happened, chuckling I looked at Red Leader.

"The kid was annoying me and kept on being an asshole so I decided to get him back by putting a bucket of sulfuric acid on top of his door. Just a simple prank is all," I replied as I remembered hearing the newbies screams

"He's in the infirmary with chemical burns all over his body, how the hell is that a simple prank? And where the hell did you even get sulfuric acid from?" Red Leader informed me in a surprisingly calm voice, I would've thought he would be engaged with the little stunt I pulled, I groaned internally. It was supposed to make him mad so I could report back to Blue Leader and tell him what Red Leader, also known as Tord Lardsson, what he did to soldiers when he got angry and being second in command there I couldn't fail this mission.

"You're not mad? And where I got the sulfuric acid from is none of your business" I rolled my eyes, I had to meet up with one of my allies from Blue Army to get that Acid for the stupid prank. What a waste.

My thinking was cut off by Red Leader speaking up, "Oh I am mad, but that soldier was never going to make it out on the battlefield so in a way, you did me a favour. Now I'm going to have to ask you to go and train new recruits for the rest of the week as punishment, but it's not really a punishment as I know how much you enjoy teasing them. If I find you back in my office within this week or next then I'll have to ask Paul and Patryk to take you on a mission with them for a whole month, or something like that. And trust me, you don't want to go on a mission with those two." As Red Leader rambled on about Paul and Patryk and how they are always up each other's arses.

"Okay, thanks for the lecture and what not but I really gotta go... er 'lady problems' if you know what I mean hehe. Thanks bye!" I said as I got out the chair and walked to the door seeing Tords face before closing the door behind me, I was lying about the lady problems thing but I had to get away from him somehow, and the look of shock and the slight blush on his face was so worth it.

I just hope I don't fail this mission.

//Time Skip\\

It has been a month since I got called into Red Leaders office and ever since then he has been 'keeping an eye on me' and it's making me paranoid, what if he finds out I'm a spy for Blue Leader and either: