OD! Tom! X Female! Reader LEMON

MATURE

plot: there was none;-;

(I CANT IMAGINE A HAPPY TOM BUT I LOVE HIM THE SAME)

this is so bad. Just don't even read this, HES AN INNOCENT BEAN NOT A SEX TOY

Requested by: KaliHollman

Also I was thinking of rewriting the first few oneshots so yeah look out for that.

~~~

Currently, I was sat in Tom's room on his bed, Tom was sat next to me, so close he might as well of just sat on my lap, he was smiling while hugging me tightly, "Tom? seriously whats up with you? You keep hugging me and it's making me uncomfortable" I stared at him strangely while trying to get my arm back from him at him while he hugged me tighter, he giggles. "Seriously, like dude, you hate cuddles."

"No, I don't!." He smiles at me with a giddy look in his eyes, "I love you!" Once those words came out his mouth I scream and pull my arm away from him making me fall off his bed, he looks at me concerned.

"Are you ok?"

~

/Earlier\

Now, today was a little strange for me, me, Edd and Matt had decided to go to the local market to see what was there, normally Tom would have come with us but he said Tord wanted his help with something and was blackmailing him into staying with him. Laughing we left for the shop not knowing what exactly Tord was going to do. Hopefully, when you got him they weren't fucking.

After going shopping we came back only to see Tord on the sofa looking like he had done something he regretted, his head was in his hands while he looked at the ground.

Suddenly I felt someone tackle me into a hug "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screech while falling over my own feet and landing on Edd, he screamed as well, looking at the guy that hugged me I saw it was Tom, only he was different and looked....innocent.

Finally, I got 'Tom' off me and helped Edd up. Suddenly while pulling him up, arms wrapped around my waist, I yell again while dropping Edd on the floor.

"GET IT OFF ME!" I scream while turning the arms to face the Tom lookalike as buries his face into my chest while hugging me tightly, "HES TOUCHING MY BREASTS. GET HIM OFFFF!" I cry, Edd starts crying with laughter, Tord looks over, alert, Matt walked over the sofa and sat on it while pulling out a mirror he had bought. Tom lets go of me then drags me out of the living room and into his room. "TORD WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Tom's door slams shut after that.

/Now\

After pulling me onto his bed again he opens his arms while looking at me with a look of, adoration? Tord told me that he found an alternate version of tom from this machine and decided it would be a good idea to swop them for the day. I punched him in the face while punching him Tom panicked and pulled me into his room once more.

"I wanna cuddle." He pouts while giving me a puppy dog look.

I gasp cupping his face while staring at his eyes, he looks ecstatic that I was basically squishing his face together, "Dude, you have stars in your eyes!" Giggling he pulls away while nodding, "how the fu-" a pillow hit me in the face. Grabbing it I glare at Tom while he sat and grinned at me.

"No swearing!" He yelled a little then sat up straight, "now cuddle." I shook my head, me and Tom have been dating for awhile now, knowing him since I was baby he kind of always looked after me, however he never ever showed public affection and only wanted to cuddle at night, when he's asleep, or when he's sad and needs a little loving, some days though, he could be very cuddly. But this wasn't how Tom acted.

"Well, I'll only cuddle with you if you tell me why you want to cuddle me so bad." I gave him a look.

"Simple! You're my girlfriend, and I want to show my girlfriend that I love her with all my heart!" I choke on my spit, he looks at me concerned, "do you not love me anymore?" He tears up, looking at his face a quickly hug him and wipe his tears away panicking a little.

"No! Of course, I love you still!" I pulled him into my lap, he stares into my eyes with tears running down his face, sighing I kiss his lips, I close my eyes as he tenses up. Pulling away from him, his face was a bright ruby red. He suddenly grabs my hoodie and pulls me over him so I was over him while he was laid on his back. He grinned cutely. For some reason, I got the feeling like this version of Tom wouldn't do this. "Tom?"

I question him, he just giggles, "what? It's not like we haven't done it before." I blush intensely at that, "I may act innocent but I know what I'm doing!" He grins, proud. I run my fingers through his hair a little.

"Of course we've done this before! It's just that, well, you heard what Tord said." I nervously chuckled, he sighed a little disappointed, "also what happened to cuddle?" I laugh lowly while Tom curls up under me a little. "You so innocent, it seems a little wrong." He nodded his head.

"I just thought that that's what you would want to do. At least that's what Tord told me." He suddenly grabbed me and pulled me so I was lying next to him, "but I guess if you don't want to we can just cuddle." He smiles at me, I smile back.

"Well, I don't mind what we do honestly." Tom grinned sheepishly, cuddling me a little, my eyes widen a little, "what exactly did Tord say to you?" He blushed hard.

"He gave me something to drink then said that you had been wanting to get down with me for awhile." I smack my head, growling a little, that bastard. "After I drank the thing he gave me I was fine until a few seconds ago. I don't know what he did." I sighed while mentally cursing at myself.

"Just be glad that you didn't turn purple." Tom looked at me confused, "he gave you viagra." Tom blushed, he made a 'wot' face while putting his face in my hoodie, I laughed at him a little. "Do you even know what Viagra is?" he shook his head a little, hugging me tighter. "A sex drug that basically gives you a boner."

He grabbed my hoodie in his hand, "how do you get rid of it?" I chuckled, shrugging, I didn't want to be the cause of his loss of innocence, even if he said we had done it before. "Can you help me out? Please." He looking into my eyes

"No." He teared up a little, "Tom, I'm not going to fuck you." Tears rolled down his face, I rolled my eyes, "don't cry."

HE CRIED UNTIL YOU GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB.

...

CUDDLES!!!!

THE END

IM SORRY BUT I CANT.

MAYBE SOON BUT NOT NOW

HES TOO INNOCENT ;-;

Also in case you didn't know a side effect of taking viagra is that you can turn purple for 24 hours.