OD Matt! X Reader LEMON

MATURE

Plot: Drunk boi shall get some pussy tonight

Requested by:  The_Real_Cokopy & user57610307o

im terribly sorry that this one is shit, im in an extreemly bad mood, shits really hit the fan and im really down in the dumps, anyway i will probably rewrite this later.

Art by Paralyzedrainbow2

(NOTE TO SELF)

MATT HATES BEING LOVEY AND HATES LOOKING AT HIMSELF

fuck

~~~

Now it wasn't always easy living in a house full of boys, sure it was nice at times, but most days it was a pain in the ass. Well that's how i felt for the first few weeks of living with them but i slowly got used to the guys. Tom was a cute little cinnamon roll ball of energy, he wore a light blue sweater with lighter blue steps and hung over his shoulders, blue jean shorts, as well as white knee-high socks and black shoes, rested on his feet.

Tord wore a blood red sweater that, unlike Tom's, bunched up around his neck, and grey jeans, he was very bashful, and Tom was nearly always with him. It was like those two were stitched together by the hip, Tord mostly kept to himself and stayed either with Tom or in his room.

Edd was a male that wore a green sweater that dipped into a v like shape, so his shirt underneath was showing, he was the anxious one of the group, always thinking through his options before proceeding with his actions. Like Tord, he liked to keep to himself mainly because of his anxiety.

And then there was the male of the group that protected the guys like his life depended on it. Their name was Matt. Even though he loved the guys a lot while protecting them like if he didn't and one of them got hurt he would be extremely mad at himself, even if it wasn't his fault and couldn't do anything about it.

As of right now I was sat in a cafe just minding my own business, I sipped my drink while scrolling through Tumblr, I giggled every now and again at a stupid post one of my friends. While a sipped on my drink once more my phone made a 'ding!' interrupting the calming atmosphere, glancing at the notification that dared to disrupt me, I noticed it was a text from my ginger-haired friend, Matt.

Sighing I delicately tapped on the little bubble as it opened to Matts contact, previous messages reminded me of our relationship making me grin a tiny bit. My eyes skimmed over the words displayed on the screen, I sighed a little as I grabbed my back that was sat next to me while walking over to the counter. A female looked up and me and grinned, "goin' so soon?" They joked, i nodded sadly.

"I'm afraid so, but were still on for the weekend, right?" I asked them while getting my money out, they grinned.

"Of course! It would be nice to finally get away from the gang for a little and get to spend time with my best friends again." They beamed while taking the money and got my change, "they can be a handful at times." she laughed while sliding me a muffin. "Don't tell my boss." She winked while waving me off. I laughed while walking away and towards the door.