Chapter 3

Shivaay smiled as he got into his car

Shivaay smiled as he got into his car. Only fifteen minutes ago, he had announced that he won't be getting engaged to Tia because neither of them would be happy with this in the end.

Pinky had wailed that her son shattered all her dreams of seeing her grandchildren, but he promised her that she'll definitely see her them soon. The elders of the house looked at him with vandalized expression, especially his own parents but Tej and Janhavi also were looking at him with a very genuine yet teasing smile.

Rudra of course, had jumped and busted some happy dance moves before taking Shivaay in a bear hug, continuously muttering, "I love you Bhaiya!"

Om had joined the hug, saying that he was happy Shivaay found his brain and heart in sync. With that, he rushed outside, ready to meet his mystery kisser.

-
When he reached his destination, he checked himself in the rear view mirror once. He didn't look really presetable but decided that this was the style he liked. Grinning, he hurried towards her doorstep and started ringing the bell and knocking the door.

When Anika did open it, he had taken his own sweet time as he checked her out. The colour blue definitely suited her well and he couldn't help but think if that is why she loved his eyes. They naturally complimented her.

"Aap?"

Breaking his chain of thoughts, he pushed the door open and walked in. He was Shivaay Singh Oberoi and this was his about to be sasural. He smiled to himself before making his face devoid of the emotion. He had a brilliant idea of getting engaged with Anika so he needed a certain composure until the climax.

When Anika stood in front of him, looking cute with her narrowed eyes, he quickly turned around and locked the doors. What happens behind these doors, has to stay behind these doors. He chided himself for the stupid smile adorning his face and regained his composure.

-

When he placed his lips on hers, Shivaay knew it was her. It was only her scent that let him off guard last night. He took his time, setting in place his surprise for Anika and lazily enjoying the kiss as well. When he did slide the ring on her finger, his possessiveness increased tenfolds and he started enjoying the kiss even more, knowing that he was rightfully allowed to do so.

Even though Anika hadn't made him wear ring, in fact wasn't even aware that she was engaged to him, he knew that he was all hers.

-
After they kissed the second time (logically the third), Shivaay had let go of Anika who ran away to the kitchen.
Anika's heart was jumping up and down, probably going to fall out of place, when Shivaay entered the kitchen.

It only worsened the already ecstatic heart.

He snuggled from behind, making Anika shiver. Nuzzling into the crevice of her neck, he sighed. "It feels so good to know you are all mine."