Chapter 4

Hey guys...... long time, no update.

*cue nervous chuckle*

I know and I'm sorry, but I was busy with school work and finals and blah blah blah blah blah. Excuses, excuses. I know. But it's summer now! Which means frequent updates! Maybe. I'm not sure.

Well you know me, I put the 'pro' in procrastination so we'll see how things pan out. Anyways, here's the long awaited chapter.

Sorry again!

WARNING: THERE IS A PART IN HERE THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

-------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

My breathing picked up as I knew I would have to walk home. 

Alone.

And in the dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Paranoia.

Such a funny little thing.

Actually, as I walked through deserted streets at 11:30 p.m, it wasn't very funny. It was more like the complete opposite of funny. 

It began to slowly creep into my thoughts. I constantly kept checking over my shoulder to see if someone was following me. Every little sound I heard caused me to jump in fright. I could only imagine that after years of avoiding him, he finally had his opening. He finally had the perfect opprotunity to get me.

But then I started to think of the thoughts I was questioning that afternoon. What if he wasn't real? What if it really had been my imagination as a child and I had just made it all up in my mind...

No. I couldn't afford to think like that. He wanted me to think like that. 

A long string of curse words seemed to endlessley tumble from my chapped lips as I fast walked down the street, furiously searching for my handy, dandy flash light I always carried. I suddenly came to a hault as realization struck me like a ton of bricks. Louis had stolen it earlier that day to annoy our teacher with... and he had never given it back.

I was going to die.

Tears clouded my vision as I continued to walk home, my mind reeling with thoughts of what he'd do to me once he had me in his grasp. 

'He isn't real'  a voice at the back of my head spoke. 'Yes he is' I reminded myself. 

'No he isn't'

'Yes he is.'