Chapter 1

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The feedback I've received for just the prologue is absolutely amazing. So I decided I should start this creepy book for you people. Now fair warning my writing is terrible, so I suggest you don't read this, you'll probably laugh.

Okay you will laugh

Hey! At least I tried. Now updates won't be regular because, not gonna lie, I'm extremely lazy so don't get your hopes up. I like to procrastinate so... yeah

If you've read this entire author note then you get a cookie. Tell me in the comments that you get a cookie and I will make sure I mail it to you.

Dedicated to @innerbeautea because, come on, she's perf.

-------------------------------------------------

"Ready or not!" The little girl giggled, her hands outstretched in front of her as she blindly attempted to maneuver around the dark room. He couldn't play with her unless it was dark. At least, that's what he told her.

"Where are you hiding." She asked aloud, her eyes not completely adjusted to the blackness. She quickly turned around, expecting him to be right behind her, but there was nothing. "Hmm," she wondered, tapping her small, chubby finger against her chin in thought. He always seemed to beat her at hide and seek, and the game usually ended in her accusing him of cheating. But not this time she thought to herself as a small smile made its way onto her face.

"Are you under... here." She said, quickly checking under the bed. She let out a huff when she discovered no one was there. She got to her feet, turning towards her closet door that was closed. She slowly made her way towards it, knowing there was no where else to hide. "How about... here!" she exclaimed, swinging the door open to reveal... an empty closet. She frowned in confusion, not understanding where he went. Suddenly the room became colder, a small gust of wind blowing around her before she was scooped up in his arms.

"Gotcha." the creature chuckled.

She squealed in delight, her contagious laughter ringing throughout the room as he spun her around, cradling her close to him. "I thought you left me." she pouted, crossing her arms in front of her chest as he held her.

"Why, my dear, I'd never leave you." He explained, setting her back onto the floor. She gave another pout.

"You scared me, you doo doo head." she giggled, covering her mouth after she said the potty word momma told her not to use. He frowned at her language, not liking the word coming from her five year old mouth. "Don't say that." he commanded.

"Doo doo head." she giggled again, testing his patience. He roughly took a hold of her arm, pulling her closer to him. "I said, don't say that word." he growled, causing the smile to fade from her face.

Now, being a young, five year old girl, she couldn't help but defy him just one more time.

"Doo doo head." she whispered, screaming in terror as his face became disgustingly distorted. No longer was there the face of the kind man that played with her, but instead, a frightening replacement. His eyes seemed to disappear all together, leaving empty sockets where they had previously rested. As for his mouth, well, his teeth sharpened to the point where he cut his own lips and tongue, blood flowing down his chin. His entire face was completely deformed, causing the small child to scream louder as he roared in anger, not being able to control this side of him that he had so desperately tried to keep hidden from her. When the evil took over him, there was no stopping it.