Chapter 6

Don't hate me...

I'm sorry it's been so long guys, but school has started and this a really important year for me and all my classes are too fucking hard. I hope this chapter isn't shit and maybe I'll start updating more, but for now this is all I've got.

Sorry once again.

Please leave your feedback in the comments below?

OH AND DEDICATED TO THE LOVELY @2fab_4you BC SHE IS AMAZING AND HER DOCTOR STORIES ARE JUST UGHHHHHHHHH I HAVE NO WORDS LIKE WHUT. I MEAN ALL HER STORIES ARE GREAT BUT LIKE OH WHATEVER YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. 

*finally breathes*

That was a mouthful, but yeah go read them.

Jesus, I have a lot of dedications to give..........

Anyways, I hope you enjoy. xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Louis suddenly grabbed a hold of my shoulders and looked me in the eye for the first time since the fight. "Grace. Eric died in that alley. He didn't chase you."

I stared just as intensley back into his own eyes.

"Then who did?"

But I'd already knew the answer.

-------------

As soon as the question had left my lips, I was up and out of that car. Louis attempted to grab for me, calling out my name, but I was already slamming the door in his face. I sped walked down the sidewalk towards home; arms wrapped tightly around my mid-section as I tried to comfort myself somehow.

It had been him.

Hadn't it? God, I was going fucking insane.

I heard Louis spew a few profanities as he rolled down his window before the roar of an engine started up behind me. Walking a bit faster, I could see in my peripheral vision Louis' car tailing beside me as he continued to call out my name.

"Grace!"

I ignored him.

"Grace! Please just get back in the car."