Girl In An All Scene Boyd Boarding School- Part 10

Girl In An All Scene Boys Boarding School- Part 10

Lynn's POV

Anthony pushed me and forced me to stay down. He crushed his lips against mine and I wanted him off. I heard a grunt of pain and then Anthony was off of me. I was pulled so that I was facing someones back. Jay. I realized. He was pissed. His shoulders were heaving up and down and his fist were curled into balls. I grabbed two handfuls of his shirt ready to pull him back if he charged. Even if he did though he would probably just end up ripping the shirt considering the fact that he is a soccer player and tons stronger than me. Jeff announced that class would start soon and he pulled Garret and Kel out of the cafeteria. Jay grabbed my hand and led me out. We all met outside and I got my schedule out of my bag.

"Wheres room 103?" I asked.

"Come with us!" Garret and Jeff said leading me towards my dreaded math class. I had every class with Jeff, two with Garret, one with Kel, and four with Jay. In English we were all together and it wasn't that bad. I only saw Anthony once on my way between classes and he gave a suggestive smile and winked. Garret gave him the finger and I laughed for the first time that day. Derek was in two classes with me: study hall and biology but he didn't say or do anything. Back at the dorm I decided to ask Jeff about his crush.

"So you like Anthony?" I asked him. He just nodded his head. "Does he know?"

"I hope not." Jeff said seriously.

"Why?"

"He hates guys like me. If he knew i would be laughed at and humiiated." I felt bad for Jeff. Loving a guy that would never love you. "Can we talk about something else?" Jeff pleaded.

"Like what?"

"Like what's going on with you and Jay?" what the hell is he talking about?

"Um nothing what are you talking about?"

"Im talking about how he's so protective over you, and he is always looking at you. It's obvious he cares."

"Oh well I havnt noticed. I don't like him that way. There are no feelings." I told him.

"Okay. I believe you."

"Good." I said and turned off the light.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine briefly then he pulled back. I pulled him back down to me and kissed him like the world was going to end in ten seconds. His arms wound around my waist crushing me against him but it didn't hurt. I wrapped both legs around him and he backed against the wall. My hands found the buttons on his shirt I unbottened three before he looked at me and grabbed my hands.

"Not yet." he whispered I pouted. He laughed and kissed me. I twisted my hands so that I was holding on to his wrist which I held above his head and I moved to his neck.

"Holy shit." I heard him moan as I traced his jaw with the tip of my tongue. He overpowered me and moved his hands so that they were under my legs. Good thing too cause I was about to fall. He pulled me closer to him and a bit down on one of his lip rings. If I can't take his shirt off il just go under it I decided while he was entertaining my mouth with his tongue. I slipped my hand under his shirt and he gave in. I took it off all the way and traced his abs with my tongue. When I got to the waistline of his jeans I tugged at it with my teeth. He pulled me up and moved his hands back around my waist and gave me a short and sweet kiss and let go.

"Not tonight." he said looking me in the eyes. He pulled his shirt back on and kissed me on the forehead then left the room.

I bolted upright. Oh my god. The guy from my dream was so familiar but I wouldn't believe. Dammit Jeff. Why did you get me thinking about guys before i went to sleep?! I felt diffrent. Like there was something I had to do. Oh that's right I reminded myself. Take a shower. So that's what i did. When i was ready to head down to the cafeteria I sill had that weird feeling. I didn't tell Jeff about it even though he asked what was wrong. In the cafeteria we sat at our usual table first ones as always. I heard the door open and Jay walked in wearing his black pants and white button down shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his tie was hanging untied around his neck and I was a bit confused. It's an option to wear the tie so not many guys do I wonder why Jay's wearing his.

"Um I need help!" he said as he approached our table.

"With what?" Jeff asked.

"Tieing my tie." he said smiling like he was embarrased.

"Sorry dude I might be gay but I have no idea how to tie one of those!" Jeff said. Jay looked at me. I stood up and pulled it off straightning it out so it wasn't twisted anywhere. I had him sit on the table so he would be on my level. I stood in between his legs trying not to touch him. I reached around his neck and put the tie back around it. I moved my hands to the front and procedeed to tie it. My fingers brushed against his chest a few tines and my fingers would heat up spreading a warmth throughout my entire body. My suspicions were confirmed. Jay was the guy from my dream. I wanted to throw my arms around him at that very moment but I didn't. I wanted to take things slower than the others. Somebody knocked into me from behind and i stumbled forward. Jay caught me and I forced myself to concentrate.

"Sorry." I said.

"Dont apologize. And thanks!"

"Welcome."' I know I was being a bit rude but I refused to let myself get close to him. I stepped back and he hopped of the table. I spun around and walked towards my class thank god we didn't share this one.

I know not that exciting! Sorry! I started writing this during marching band so it's kinda iffy. But i promise the next one will be better:] thanks for the comments and votes they are appreciated and motivate me to write more:]