Girl In An All Scene Boys Boarding School- Part 12

Lynn's POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar sound. It sounded like a bunch of bells going off. Where am I? I opened my eyes and saw Jay. I looked around some more and realized that we were in his room and he had his arm around my waist. The weird noise was his alarm clock that read 6:30. Oh shit! I didn't mean to sleep here it just happened. Last i remember I was listening to him tell the story of his tattoo. I still can't believe that both groups used to be best friends. I reached over and turned off the alarm. Then I trailed my hand down Jays cheek and he opened his eyes.

"Hey." he said smiling at me.

"Hey. What happened?" I asked him.

"You fell asleep on my back which was funny but cute so I called Jeff. He came and said that you looked happy so he ran back to your dorm and brought your uniform. Then I somehow managed to get you onto my bed without waking you up and now here we are." he explained to me.

"Oh." I replied. I wasn't mad I actually felt really happy.

"If you want you can take a shower." he said. I put one arm outside of the blanket and immediatly pulled it back in.

"Its cold." I complained. He laughed and pulled me close to him. He stood up and carried me against his chest to the bathroom. He was still shirtless and his body was warm. He set me down on my feet.

"Better?" he asked.

"Mhmm." I nodded. He left the bathroom shutting the door and I turned the shower on, undressed, and stepped in. The hot water felt good even though it was only October it was sometimes chilly. I stepped out of the shower and pulled on my uniform. I quickly ran a comb through my wet hair, added a bit of makeup, and brushed my teeth. Walking out into the bedroom it was still cold but not as bad. Jay was making his bed so I sat on the floor and he laughed.

"Whats so funny?" I asked trying not to laugh at the fact that he was making his bed.

"You." he said teasingly and kissed me on the nose on his way to take a shower. When we were both ready to go he grabbed my hand and led me out the door. We arrived in the cafeteria and when we approached our table i was shocked. There was Cam siting with Jeff, Garret, and Kel like it was a perfectly normal thing to do.

"Hey Lynn where were you last night?" Jeff asked innocently.

"Shut up." I said and sat down. I gave Jay a questioning look and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Wait are they like together now?" Garret asked.

"Well they walked in holding hands so I would think so." Jeff told him. "And plus Lynn didn't come back to our dorm after her tutoring session."

"Give it a rest! We didn't do anything that bad. We kissed and then I saw his tattoo and I fell asleep! And you know that too!" Jay was grinning obviously getting a kick out of me getting worked up.

"You saw his what?" Garret asked.

"His tattoo. The one by his shoulder."

"This one?" Garret asked again and he stood up and lifted his shirt up showng his muscular stomach and the same tattoo as Jays. Kel rolled up his left shirt sleeve and showed me his. Jeffs was in the center of his back and everyone looked at Cam expectantly. I shyly looked at him and he unbottned his shirt showing that his across his chest. How did I miss that? I asked myself.

"Wow." I said shocked. I was still wondering why Cam was here but it was like Jeff could read my mind.

"In case you two are wondering Cam is here to get away from them." he jerked his head towards Anthony, Eric, and Derek.

"They're ass holes." Cam said.

"Hey Lynn." I heard Anthony yelling across the cafeteria. "I heard you and Jay had some fun in bed last night! I guarantee I would be ten times better!" before I could say anything Jay was out of his chair and weaving around the tables towards Anthony. Everyone at our table jumped up to and started chasing after him. I was one step ahead of the others and was almost to Jay but it was no use. He had Anthony raised in the air and his fist was punching him repeatedly in the face. I was a few steps away when i saw Derek get up. Derek is huge the same height as Jay but bulkier. Oh god no. I got to Jay before Derek and started pulling on his shirt.

"Jay stop. Please stop!" I cried out. But he didn't listen. Then the guys were there pulling him away from a bloody Anthony. Cam was holding off Derek and the guys dragged Jay outside. I followed after them and they went back in to talk to Anthony and Derek. I went up to Jay cautsioulsy.

"Im sorry. I sh-" I cut him off.

"Dont be." I said imitating him and I kissed him just once. I pulled back but he pulled me to him again. Hugging me the same way he had when he came home from the hospital. One arm around my waist and the other around my shoulders. I was much smaller than him so his chin barely reached the top of my head. My face was pressed against his chest and I wished that we could spend the rest of our lives like this.

"Please don't do it again." I pleaded with him.

"I promise I won't." he agreed kissing the top of my head. "We should probably get to class." he said.

"What about the others?"

"Were all meeting in Garret and Kels dorm tonight to talk about things."

"How do you know?" He held up his phone.

"Check yours." he said.

"I kinda left it in your room on accident." I bit my lip and blushed. He laughed.

"Il run up and get it during lunch." and with that said we had to go our separate ways to our classes. True to his words at lunch Jay came in wet from the sudden downpour of rain but with my phone in his hand. The rain sucked it made it even colder than this morning and there were going to be severe thunderstorms tonight. Storms scare the hell out of me especially severe ones. When we all met in the chosen dorm it was raining even harder. Cam was there to so I guess he was part of us now. It was a bit awkward so i tried to avoid him the best I could. Once there Jeff told us what happened after we had left.

"We convinced Anthony to go to the nurse but tell her that he fell down the stairs due to his untied shoes. Derek was ready to come after you but Cam calmed him down and surprisingly Eric just sat their and did nothing."

"So what now?" I asked. "Are they going to get back at us?"

"Most likely. Anthony is probably thinking up a plan right now." Cam said. A few minutes later the lights went off and I screamed. The guys laughed and turned their phones on. I had my face buried in Jays chest and his arms went around me.

"You know it's darker there than it is out here." he whispered in my ear. I peeked out.

"I wanna go." I told him. He stood up keeping his arms around me and told the guys bye. They just and to make a stupid comment about ghost and I got freaked out all over again.

"Dont worry il protect you." Jay said leading me into the hallway he shined his phone light in front of us and walked with his body pressed against mine shielding me. We got to my dorm and I had him come with me to grab the flashlight I keep in the desk drawer. I turned it on and faced him.

"Grab your stuff your staying with me tonight. I don't think you'll make it by yourself." I did as he said and together we went back into the hallway. It wasn't as bad since we had the flashlight but i still didn't like it. Once in his room a clap of thunder sounded and then a lightning flash. I jumped and Jay held on tighter.

"Its okay. I'm here." he said reassringly. He walked me to his bed and layed down beside me. My head was on his chest and his arms still encircled me. He's really good at this keeping me safe thing. I fell asleep shortly after that. Even with the storm continuing and the wonderful feeling of being in Jay's arms.

I know it's shorter and I'm sorry! I really felt like writing some more tonight so I did! Two uploads in one day! Also im sorry (Dont be) your my new best friend if you got that! But yeah I'm sry that was all about Lynn and Jay I just couldn't help myself.