Chapter 7

Jack,the young mans name was,an Alicia talked as Eliza slept on her lovers lap.

"Elyza,Elyza"Alicia said shaking her to wake up

Elyza opened her eyes,an looked up into alycias pretty green eyes

"What you lovely human"she asked

"Jacks boat has a hole in it,an its sinking,"Alicia told her as she stood up"I told him id help"

"How are we gonna do that "Elyza questioned.

"I don't exactly know"She returned 

The two went to the saloon,where everyone was sitting an playing cards.

"Guys someone needs our help"Alicia said"there boats filling with water and we need to go help"

"Have you been talking on the radio"Strand asked coming down from helm.

"Well yes because Travis said to look for-"Alicia cut off

"I don't care what Travis asked,what did you tell them about us"Strand asked clearly angry

"Nothing,but they need help"Alicia responded 

"If we stop it will only be to drop people off,not let them on.You would all be dead if it weren't for me"He said  with emense anger in his voice.

"She was just trying to help"Travis defended 

"Let me tell you some rules,"Strand began"One,this is my boat.Two,this is MY boat,an if you don't understand one an two I have three,This is my god damn boat"strand said an went back to the helm"We're not stopping"he finished an closed the door.

Elyza grabbed Alicia's hand

"You tried"She comforted 

Alicia an elyza walked down to their stateroom an picked up the radio.

"Jack..Jack we can't help you...I'm sorry"Alicia spoke into the walkie.

"Alicia?"Jack responded over the radio

"Yes,Jack?"She replied

"I'll see you soon"He said,then went silent.

"Jack?..Jack what do you mean"Alicia questioned Then the radio went dead "JACK"she tried one last time.

Elyza looked at Alicia an held both her hands.She sat closer an began to ease.

"I love you,Elyza"Alicia said appreciating Elyzas presence.

"I love you too,Alicia"Elyza said returning the appreciation.

they began to kiss.

"Do you guys ever do anything else"Nick asked walking in with a chuckle.

"I really gotta start locking the fucking door"Elyza complained with an eye roll an a smile.

"Or at least shutting it"Nick replied.

"What on fucking earth do you waaaaant"Alicia asked him annoyed

"Daniel scored a eel for breakfast"Nick answered 

"Well be right there"Elyza called as she walked into the bathroom.

"Okie"Nick smiled and left.

Elyza came back out wearing a bikini top an shorts

"You came prepared?"Alicia laughed

"No,it was Harper's"Elyza said rubbing the clothing"Most of it is"