Chapter 5

"Anyway so your a lesbian " Nick asked as Elyza was still doing dishes as Alicia put them away.

Elyza chocked on the water she had took a sip of,She cleared her throat.

"Nick "Alicia yelled throwing a towel at him.

"I'm actually Bisexual "Elyza answered.

"Oh"He responded"Evidentually so is Alicia"He laughed.

Alicia hit him in the arm.

"Fuck you Nick,Fuck you"She said"We were only kissing"

Elyza laughed"Yea then you came in,if you would woulda gave me a few more minutes you would have had your real evidence"

"OH MY GOOOOODDD"Alicia yelled 

"Ew stop,that's my sister"Nick said pretending to gag

"How come you could joke about it"Elyza asked laughing.

"Whatever,goodnight"Nick said walking off to his stateroom leaving Alicia an Elyza.

Alicia circled Elyza seductively"Did you mean said about if he gave you more time"

Elyza pulled Alicia close

"If it went as I hoped"She said kissing Alicia 

Alicia kissed more fiercely,Elyza picked her up an pushed her on the wall not breaking tongue contact once.

Alicia put her hands on Elyza's butt.

"Down to our stateroom?"Alicia asked

They ran down to their stateroom an shut the door.Alicia sat in the bed,Elyza came over an started making out with Alicia.Alicia tugged at Elyza's shirt.Elyza pulled off Alicia's pants.

"Fuck,these beds are to small"Alicia complained

Elyza jumped up an pushed her bed into Alicia's. "Not anymore" She said

Alicia pulled Elyza in by her belt buckle,she unbuckled it,she pulled them down.

Elyza got back on top of Alicia once they were both in their panties.Alicia sat up an heard a ding.

"My phone?"She asked recognizing the sound.She leaned down on picked up her phone that had fell out of her clothes it was a reminder that read:

Matt's drawing contest tomorrow.

She watched as the reminder faded to her lockscreen,a picture of her an Matt.Elyza sat up an noticed.Alicia started crying.Elyza pulled her in for a hug.Alicia cried harder.

"It's okay,it's okay"Elyza said trying to ease Alicia,she ran her hand through her hair.

Elyza sat there happily comforting Alicia until she fell asleep in her arms.Elyza pulled the blankets over them an let Alicia sleep on her chest.