Chapter 4

"There to far out" Madison says watching Nick, Alicia an Strand taking the bags to the boat.

"You know they'll come back,don't worry"Travis said putting his hand on Madison

"We've got a problem"Elyza said aiming her gun up.

"Walkers"Chris says looking up at all of them.

"We gotta start swimming or something"Travis said

"I'm not leaving without her"Chris countered grabbing a rock an stepping over his mothers body.

Elyza started shooting the walking dead.After about five rough minutes of shooting Elyza yelled "FUCK" then shot one last walker.

"What's wrong whys you stop shooting there still coming"Chris asked slamming the rock into a walkers head.

"No fucking shit genius..,I'm out of ammo an they took the rest to the boat"Elyza said frusterated 

The walkers started getting closer,One grabbed Travis.Elyza hit it in the head with the butt of her gun.As they were fighting off the ones that came close,Alicia an Nick came back.

"ELYZA"Alicia yelled when she saw a walker grabbing her.

She jumped out of the raft an ran towards her,She picked up a piece of drift wood an swung it into the walkers head breaking it open. 

"Thank you"Elyza said getting up checking herself.

"We gotta go,like now"Alicia said

They ran to the raft an when they got there everyone got in an started of towards the boat.

"Good job,Nick"Strand said helping Nick an everyone into the boat.

When everything was settled in the boat "pick your staterooms an ill be steering Abigail,the boat"Strand announced 

Everyone sort of wondered off an found a room,Chris stayed with his mothers body alone.

"Elyza.."Alicia said knocking on the door.

Elyza turned around

"Yes Licia ?"Elyza replied holding a pair of folded pants.

"Can I...bunk with you?"Alicia asked letting her eyes shyly drop to the floor.

Elyza laughed"of course Licia"

"Cools"Alicia said bringing her bags in an dropping them on the unused bed.

They started to unpack when Alicia said "Im gonna change,be right back"she walked off to the bathroom only partly closing the door.

Elyzas eyes shifted to the bathroom.She watched as Alicia slipped off her jacket then her shirt.Alicias eyes met hers in the mirror.She turned quickly hoping Alicia didn't notice.

Alicia walked out wearing black leggings an a tanktop with blue flannel over it.

Elyza walked into the bathroom an began to change when she noticed Alicia watching.

"Now were even"Alicia yelled from the other room.

Elyza laughed then finished getting dressed.

"So..."Alicia asked looking at the 5 dufflebags that weren't unpacked.

"Guns an Ammo"Elyza said putting her hair up in a bun.

"Whered you get it"Alicia asked curiously.

"Killed a patrol team an took their supplies"she said peeling paint off her nails.

"They killed Harper,My girlfriend"Elyza said sadly 

"What do you mean"Alicia asked

"The patrols shot everyone that didn't go to the fenced camps,Harper an i didn't,she couldn't get out fast enough an they shot her,I barley escaped"Elyza said laying down looking at Alicia 

"Your really strong"Alicia told her

"Have to be"Elyza replied

Alicia jumped on Elyza an hugged her.

"Don't worry its ok now"Alicia told her hugging her tighter

Elyza smiled an hugged her back.Alicia threw a pillow at Elyza.

"On guard "She said walking her with a different pillow.

Elyza laughed an hit her back.They fought,Elyza hit Alicias pillow out of her hands.Elyza dropped ontop of Alicia.Alicica looked up into Elyzas sky blue eyes,They both breathed hard.

"Im sorry"Elyza said sitting up.Alicia pulled her back down then asked "why"

"I...really don't know"Elyza returned

Alicia leaned up an kissed Elyza.

Alicia slipped her tongue in Elyzas mouth,soon they were French kissing happily.

Nick tapped on the door.

Elyza fell to the ground an Alicia sat up.

"Im not telling"Nick said laughing",but mom needs you"

"What the fuck for like midnight"Alicia asked irritated

"Language"Nick said mimicking their mother"She made dinner"

"What is it"Elyza asked from behind the bed

"Well Mrs.Fuckingmysister"Nick laughed ",Macaroni an cheese "

"Shut up nick"Alicia yelled"well be right out"

Nick walked away laughing.

Alicia laughed when she noticed Elyza was still behind the bed .

"You can get up now"She said

Elyza laughed"k'"she stood up next to Alicia then kissed her "lets go"

Alicia an Elyza walked into the eating area.

Elyza saw Nick an Said "by the way for what you called me earlier,..I didn't get that far.

Alicia laughed an pulled Elyza back "shut up"

They sat down an began eating part way through Elyza felet alicias foot rubbing on her leg.She looked over an met alicias beautiful smile.

Soon after eating Maddy an Travis went to sleep.

"You should be getting to be too ofelia "Daniel told her

Ofelia ignored him an picked up everyone plates.

"Hey"Elyza said getting up an taking the dishes from her"ill do it,don't worry"

"Thank you very much"Ofelia responded gratefully then walked off to her room.

Daniel looked at his water then stood up."I hope one day she understands"he walked away leaving Nick,Alicia,an Elyza alone.

"What did he mean"Elyza asked washing the plates

Alicia walked over an began drying them.

"The guy you shot that almost Ofelia,Andy,they had a thing an he"Alicia started "Daniel tourchered him for information on where Nick an his wife were"

"So...wheres his wife?"Elyza asked feeling like she new the answer.

"She was killed,She had her foot amputated,in the process the doctors couldnt help her an she died...I heard Liza talking about it on the drive to Strands "Nick ventured"I was also taken with them but she needed medical care...I was locked away"he finished

"Why"Elyza questioned

"I don't know.."Nick responded.