Chapter 1♥

"So where are you from?" I ask sipping my warm Hot chocolate that Justin brought me. I am not really a coffee person.

Justin gave me a confused face. I smiled and drank some more of the hot content, Shivering alittle as it rushed down my throat.

"Canada. I'd Though you would Of know that. Everyone knows that." Justin said Cockingly.

"Well I Apologize. I am not everybody. I am Skylar. Nice to meet you!" I said with a smirk plastered on my lips.

Justin Chuckled. His soft deep Flawless Chuckle was music to my ears sending butterflies to invade my stomach. If I was standing up, My knees would of went weak. This boy is Perfect. "your Flawless you know that?" I blurted out, Immediately regretting what I said.

Justin smiled warmly. "Me? Flawless? Funny."

I was already a bright red.

"So when's your birthday?" I ask trying to change the subject and savoir my embarrassment.

"March 1st you?" He said Drinking some of his Coffee.

"February 14th." I said smiling cockingly.

"Ahhh, A Valentines Baby. Lucky." Justin said with a furrowed eyebrow.

"You know I L-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"I am sorry, I gotta take this." I said looking at Justin making sure it was ok. He slightly Nodded and drank his coffee.

"Hey Daddy." I spoke in the phone.

"Hey Baby. Listen I need you home. We have to discuss some things." My dad said.

"Ok, be there in a few" I said sighing to myself. I didn't want to leave Justin.

"Ok Bye princess Love you." My dad said.

"Bye Love you to." I said before clicking 'End Call' on my iphone.

I walked back over to the table to see Justin on his phone texting. When I sat down, he looked up and smiled a crooked smile.

"I have to go sorry. My dad wants me home." I said sighing.

"Its cool, I'll take you? I gotta meet up with scooter and discuss somethings." Justin said grabbing his coffee and Standing up. Inside I was throwing a party, Outside I Just Smiled and nodded.

We walked back to the park where Justin's Car was. Once we arrived, Justin Opened the door for me like a gentlemen, and ran over to the other side and got in. I smiled as he started driving away in his batman car.

"Whats This car called?" I asked turning to him.

"Range rover." He replied Not taking his eyes off of the road.

"It should be Called a Batman Car." I said Leaning my head on the window. Justin's Soft angelic Chuckles Made me smile.

"You And Selena Are So Alike." He said. I could hear the smile in his voice. I didn't even have to look at him.

"You Guys would get along big time." He finished.

"Who's Selena?" I asked My head thinking about who Selena could be.

Friend?

Cousin?

Sister?

Sister of a friend?

Anything but girlfriend?

"Oh, Selena Gomez. My Girlfriend." He said stopping at a red light and turning towards me.

My heart shattered alittle. My smile dropped. I forgot All about Jelena.

"Oh. Well I Can't wait to meet her." I said Not Looking him in the eyes. I didn't know I would fall for a guy who I just met an hour ago.

"You will soon. You will Love her, Just Like I do." He Mumbled the last part. I sighed to myself and mentally slapped myself. Of course he wouldn't like me. I am Just Scooter Braun's Daughter.