Scooter Braun's Daughter♥

The cool Breeze hit my face softly. The sound of newly fallen leaves rustled around from the wind.

Birds shaped in a "V" flew across the sky ahead, going farther and farther until disappearing into the horizon.

This meant only 1 thing; Fall. A Smile danced on my lips. My favorite Season. I Walked Towards the park in complete silence, Admiring all of natures little Flaws. Fall was defiantly Nice to the earth. Well in Atlanta it was. Fall made Nature look amazing. The way the trees were mixed with brown red and little green from the undead leaves. The way it was a mixture of cold and hot air. Fall was such a flawless season. I walked into the park. little children were running around playing in the piles of leaves scattered around the park. Leaves falling from the trees above making it more beautiful. I sat at a nearby bench under a big oak tree. The wind blew fierce fully making me hug my self. I exhaled.

"Mind if I sit here?" I looked up to see a boy around my age. He had brown hair and hazel eyes that I could of easily gotten lost in if I would of starred any longer. His flawless face showed not a scratch or a sign of acne. His perfect jawline and his smile that could melt any girl's heart.

"Sure." I replied, scooting over so he could sit next to me. He nodded and sat next to me. Close enough that I could smell his sweet scent, But far enough so it wouldn't be awkward.

"I'm Justin. You probably already know me though." The boy said not leaving his eyes from the scenery.

I knew him? I glanced over to look at him.

"Oh, your Justin Bieber. Its an Honor meeting you. Your music is amazing." I blurted out smiling.

He turned my way and smiled. "Thanks, So whats your name?" Justin said locking eyes with me.

"Skylar. Skylar Braun." I said getting lost in his hazel eyes. his eyes widened.

"Your Dad name is scooter?!" He said quickly.

I slowly nodded. "Nice to finally meet the boy my dad Signed." I said extending my hand for him to shake.

He smiled and shook it. I felt slight tingles in my hand when he touched it, But i ignored it.

"want to go to Starbucks?" Justin said smiling.

i nodded and we started walking their. It was just down the street.

"So, Why hasn't Scooter mentioned anything about you?" Justin asked while we were walking. The cool Autumn breeze blew, making me shiver. I pulled my sweater tighter around my body. I felt something warm go around me. Justin took off his jacket and gave it to me.

"Oh, you don't have to." I said looking up and meeting his Hazel orbs.

"Its cool, I am not cold anyways. So you didn't answer my question." Justin said smiling Warmly.

"Oh, well my dad Didn't want to spread me everywhere. I don't like the fame and the paparazzi following you everywhere. So he kept me a secret. I was home schooled and I when I went out, I pretended I was Like one of his assistants or something." I said looking away from his eyes. They were so dreamy.

"Oh, Well that's cool. " Justin said looking forward again. The rest of the walk was silent. Not awkward silent, Just silent.